CH.13 The Training Awaits

After I thought about it for a good bit I wondered if there was a gym around the school grounds somewhere. I figured who else to ask other than the principle herself...

I walked out of the dorm towards the school. After I arrived I roamed around for a while. The school is massive so it's difficult to find anything around here. I found my way through the school to a door that was different then the others. I knocked. I wasnt expecting there to be someone inside the room.

"Come it!" Was a voice inside. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello?"

"Hi, How can I help you?" It was a female voice and she was sitting in her chair behind the desk.

In front of the desk was 2 couches and a table in the middle in a way that there were meetings every so often.

"Come have a seat."

"Umm, thank you" I sat down on a couch.

"So how can I help you?"it took me a little bit to notice it but it was the same lady who came to me that day...

I started "well I was wondering if there would be a place I could train... I'm incredibly strong and because I am I'm afraid that i might accidentally destroy something or cause extreme damage to an area on accident..."

"I see... Well we do have solutions for that... See we also have several places our students can train. Now since you, Marcel are in the top 20 of the school you can train with the top 11-20 group, which im sure you can figure it out that it's the second set of the 10 strongest... And for this group there is a section of the school dedicated to this group.."

"Wow really that's so cool!!!" I got so exited that I would be able to train with people that are strong, I could already feel my blood start to boil, ever since I started I've had a constant urge to get stronger I don't know why..
"Also if you don't mind me asking, how do you know my name?"

"In this school there are our top 30, I am required to learn and memorize these top 30 for future reasons usually because we send these students out to go fight the evil in the city. Usually fairly strong men and some monsters. But the occurances of monsters are rare but they are really powerful, so don't really expect to go fighting one. However you also get paid a fair bit depending on the the fight such as how strong the opponent is or how much effort and things like that. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, it does thank you very much is there anyway you could show me where this training room is by chance?"

"Of course but one more thing. We have huge expectations of you. Not only because of your power but the rate you are learning and controlling your power is truly exceptional. And to move from low in the ranks to the top 20 in just a few days is amazing. But I just wanted to let you know. Now for your training.just one sec"

She picked up her phone and made a call.

"Could you assist me for a moment I have a small task... Ok thank you"

She hung up. Nearly an instant after she finished calling the door opened.

"You called my lady?"

"Could you assist young Drakken here to the rank 11-20 training room please"

Her eyes slightly widened as she heard my name I wonder why.

" Of course sir"

It was a young woman, she was dressed in a maid outfit, of course the principle has a maid. I almost laughed.

"Thank you" the principle said. Oh and Marcel, do train hard"

"You got it"

I walked out of the room and started following the maid. It seemed like we walked for about 10 minutes before we reached a huge set of doors.

I turned to look at the maid again and thank her but she was gone. I walked through the door and there were about three people in here already who paid no attention to me I saw 10 workout benches and a rack full of dumbbells and treadmills and all kinds of equipment. I walked over to a bench and started with about 135 pounds which isn't a lot but just to see. I laid down and lifted the weight I knew this was way too light.

I got back up and put about 500 pounds on, I started to lift again I could feel this one but it was still a little light. I put some more on at this point it was 750. I started again I could really feel this one I started to press. I did about 50 presses before I couldn't do anymore. I got up and looked around and I saw that everyone else is so much stronger then me one of the 3 guys was doing about 2000 pounds on their bench press. This motivated me I kept goin and going for the rest of the evening. By the time everyone left I was working on my situps I held a 600 pound dumbbell as I did each sit up. I worked the rest of the night until about midnight, then I was so exhausted I could barely move.

I forced my way back to my dorm then I took a quick cold shower and headed to bed even though I was so hungry. And passed out instantly.

Thank you, and your welcome for a new part, I'm really trying to bring out some heat in these upcoming chapters to make things more interesting so again I hope you all are enjoying the series so far and please if you have any ideas then please contact me and you will get a shout out, I hope you all have a lovely day.

CH.14 " The Secret Meeting" coming soon