CH.5 The New School part 2

As I was at the airport I see what also seemed like students, but getting on different planes. I'll we you there... I thought to myself. This is it, it's finally going to happen. I looked at my new ring still feeling a sence of power flowing through it and into my body.

I got on my plane and headed to my seat. After I got comfortable the intercom came on.

"Alright passengers, please be seated if you are not at this time, and remember to keep your hands and feet and body parts inside the ride at all times and in a state of emergency do not panic this plane will be leaving shortly and be heading to Nova Dragon Academy."

"Woooooo!!!" The whole plane got exited about a minute after, I noticed i had an empty seat next to me. I was wondering if the guy was just late or somthing, because from what I heard the plane is very packed which from the look of it, it was. We still had 2 minutes until flight takes off so I figured he would have enough time.

As we were about to take off I was playing music from my mp3, it helps me stay calm or get me hyped depending on my mood and what the song is and so on.

The announcements come on, "alright everyone please be seated we are taking lift off in 1 minute so please be sure you are buckled up."

With that we take up to the skylines. I started to feel overjoyed. I couldn't wait, "everyone we have lift off, we will arrive in about 12 hours so everyone please make yourself at home." I decided I was just going to take an extremely long nap, but before I do I looked over and saw what she was doing she was drawing, it looked like a dragon it was very cool, with that I pass out.

It wasn't long before I started to have a dream, I saw red and I felt hot, very hot.  There was a small fire in front of me. Even though it wasn't a large fire but it was still hot. I see a little Dragon and it spoke in a loud intimidating voice so abnormal for somthing so small "I am the legendary Dragon, Drakken I am here for your service, it's been far too long since I've had a wearer that can achieve summoning me without dieing. But what is your reasoning for me speak pathetic human."

"Who are you calling pathetic you over grown lizard you only come up to my knees, your the pathetic one. And i dont know, all I know I'm just dreaming..."

"I see so you know nothing of my power. Human, allow me to inform you of who I am, I and the legendary Dragon, Drakken I am the power from within the ring. I was sealed away inside the ring many ages ago. And I am very powerful, it was because of my rule and power that I was sealed away. And i have been passed down as a server of great power to only those worthy of my power. But tell me what is the reason you would need my power. I may have been a ruler but I stood for justice and peace."

"My reason is to protect the people of the world of the invaders that strike against our numbers everyday, I and I will be the next tekatski!!!!"

"Good answer boy, farewell for now"

"Wait come back." I wake up, I'm covered in sweat and I feel like I was sunburned somehow.

I look out the window. we are here, this is it. Look out tekatski here I come.

Thank you all for supporting me, as of today I finished and published this chapter on my birthday, I am officially 17 now yay for me, but thank you all and please if you like my story the recommend it to people share it on social media or somthing I would really appreciate it. So everyone have a nice day

Ch6. "My school orientation" comming soon