Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart Characters!

The following characters listed will be in Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart are...
Megalon
Gigan
Gabara
Jet Jaguar
Mechagodzilla
King Caesar
Titanosaurus
Biollante
Gyaos
M.O.G.E.U.R.A
Destroyah
Ultraman
Battra
Godzilla Junior
Dagahra
Desghidorah
Spacegodzilla

Megalon:
Megalon, also known by her real name Meg Tatehara, is the main protagonist of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Megalon is an insecure young girl that finds confidence in her Kaiju Girl form. Although she is not skilled in fighting, the meals she makes are always delicious. She is part of Team Gigan.
Megalon is an insecure, timid, and shy girl. She believes herself to be uninteresting and lacking initiative.

Gigan:
Gigan, also known by her real name Nene Ono, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. She is the leader of Team Gigan. While she is reserved and quiet, it's easy to distinguish her true feelings by looking at her cybernetic movement.

Gabara:
Gabara, also known by her real name Rio Kujou, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Gabara is part of Team Gigan. Critical of others, she frequently quarrels with Jet Jaguar.

Jet Jaguar:
Jet Jaguar, also known by her real name Anna Sarizae, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Jet Jaguar is part of Team Gigan. She is a mecha with questionable Japanese.

Mechagodzilla:
Mechagodzilla, also known by her real name Kiku Yakumo, is one of the characters of Magical Girl Raising Project: Restart. The leader of Team Mechagodzilla, she is a Kaiju Girl starring as the main character in the popular anime series Project Mechagodzilla.

King Caesar:
King Caesar, also known by her real name Himari Tanahashi, is one of the characters of Monsters Girl Raising Project: Restart. Part of Team Mechagodzilla, King Caesar is a retired Kaiju Girl that is fiercely protective of her friends and struggles with strange, recurring memories.

Titanosaurus:
Titanosaurus, also known by her real name Karin Sonoda, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Titanosaurus is part of Team Mechagodzilla and a friendly mangaka in real life.

Biollante:
Biollante, also known by her real name Noriko Nonohara, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Biollante is part of Team Mechagodzilla. She is a fourth-grader who became a Kaiju Girl when she was four years old. She is a veteran with plenty of experience.

Gyaos:
Gyaos also known by her real name Shinobu Hioka, is one of the characters of Magical Girl Raising Project: Restart. The leader of Team Gyaos. Gyaos is a private investigator. Combining her passion and Kaiju Ability, she can easily find the whereabouts of other people she's investigating.

M.O.G.E.U.R.A:
M.O.G.E.U.R.A is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. M.O.G.E.U.R.A is part of Team Gyaos. She is a childish, cheerful, and enthusiastic Kaiju Girl. She dropped out of high school in order to focus on her mentor's training. She likes to give nicknames to those she cares for. M.O.G.E.U.R.A is the only one that can fluently understand Destroyah's accent. She once participated in 36th Hell Survival Games.

Destroyah:
Destroyah, also known by her real name Mashiro Kuji, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Destroyah is part of Team Gyaos. She is a Kaiju Girl with a strong accent that makes it difficult for others to understand her.

Ultra (it basically supposed to be Ultraman):
Ultra is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Ultra is part of Team Gyaos. She is a stubborn, innocent, and selfish Kaiju
Girl. She obeys her teammates but is mostly loyal to Destroyah.

Battra:
Battra, also known by her name Kanoe Hitokouji, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. The leader of Team Battra. She is the heiress of the Hitokouji family. She's seen flying most of the time but is able to walk just fine. She is intelligent, cunning, and very manipulative. Her strength lies in her mind and ability to adapt to any situation.

Godzilla Junior:
Godzilla Junior, also known by her real name Mamori Totoyama, is one of characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Godzilla Junior is part of Team Battra. She is Battra's servant in real life and as Kaiju Girls and most trusted friend. Godzilla Junior's family has served Battra's family for many generations.

Dagahra:
Dagahra, also known by her real name Mita Konomi, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Dagahra is part of Team Battra and a self-proclaimed heroine of justice. She helps those in need and doesn't back down from a fight. She tends to introduce herself by posing and proclaiming her tagline.

Desghidorah:
Desghidorah, also known by her real name Akane Fuwa, is one of the characters of Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. Desghidorah is a mysterious and unstable Kaiju Girl searching for "the golden hydra."

Spacegodzilla:
Spacegodzilla is one of the characters in Monster Girl Raising Project: Restart. From the Kaiju Kingdom, Spacegodzilla is a member of the Information Technology Division. She tends to be emotional.