Master's Side Part 2

"What do you mean, Pon? Did Godzilly mishear you, Pon?"
In this room, numerous monitors were arranged side by side. On each of them was a location within Monster Girl Raising Project.
The Wasteland Area, the Grassland Area, the Towns, and other undiscovered areas were all being watched with fixed cameras, their monitors neatly arranged in a line. They monitors were in the walls, they were on the floors, not to mention left and right, front and back, even the ceiling was lined with monitors.
All of them illuminated the inside of the room.
"No, no, no, you didn't mishear me at all~"
The girl was playing with her Rubik's Cube. Unlike normal hand gestures, she placed her index fingers on the corners of the cube.
It stood on her fingers with an exquisite balance. The girl looked at her Rubik's Cube as it moved in regular intervals. Almost autonomously, it moved in a pattern on her fingers.
Her glasses were placed on her desk, besides that, a Kaiju Phone was set near one of the monitors. From there, the stereoscopic Godzilly rose slantingly, bobbing under the stereoscopic light.
Clearly, you can see the sanitary conditions of this room. The stereoscopic image was greatly disturbed. Distortions, bending, even the voice was slightly mixed at times.
"No, what you told me was different, Pon! You said there wouldn't be any deaths, Pon! Damage shouldn't feedback to reality!"
"But the game concept hasn't changed, now has it?"
"No one would've participated if they knew, Pon!"
"That's why it's called forced participation, isn't it? Aw, come now, the players won't intervene, I won't let them!"
"The Land of Monsters won't keep quiet about this, Pon!"
Godzilly barked out, his voice changed. It was lower and deeper, like an adult female. The girl kept her eyes on her Rubik's Cube.
"Well, I certainly won't report it, the players have no right to report it, that leaves... ah, the Mascot Character. Unfortunately, you can't report it too, because your Master didn't give you that function, now did she?"
"What are you talking about, Pon! Don't screw around with me, Pon! If you want to joke, do it elsewhere, Pon!"
"Why, I'm not joking around, on the contrary, it's the Land of Monsters who carelessly abandoned these Children."
"I admit your concern is Godzilly's concern too, Pon! These Children might be dangerous, but still, the Land of Monsters won't keep quiet about this, Pon! That's why I'll make sure of it myself. Do you understand, Pon! Do you get what I'm saying, Pon! That's why..."
"I say we let these Children prove themselves, whether or not they are Ideal Kaiju Girls."
The girl's voice was drowned out by the clicking sounds of her Rubik's Cube's movements.