WHAT IS THE MONSTER GIRL RAISING PROJECT RESTART?

☆ Intuitive for beginners, satisfying for advanced players!
★ Kaiju Trace System allows you to feel like you're in real life when playing!
☆ High quality graphics! It's on the level of real life!
★ Millions of customizable items! Let your creativity shine!
☆ Best of all, it's Free to Play for life!

Everyone is a Kaiju Girl! Welcome to the world of swords and sorcery!
Monster Girl Raising Project has been reborn as a Kaiju Girl-only Social Game!
Strengthen the bonds of friendship with the other Kaiju Girls. Defeat powerful enemies by teaming up together.
Strength and Kindness. Wisdom and Courage. Kaiju Girls possess these and more.
To survive in this world, you will need to be able to use your powers and your skills together! Proceed steadily, unlocking new areas that were sealed before, make progress within the game! Defeat the demon lurking within. Complete the game!
By the time everyone's finished with the game, you'll have trained to become a veteran Kaiju Girl! This is an RPG that is also an educational training simulator!
Team up with 15 people to defeat the Demon Lord, and bring peace to the world.
The purpose of the game... To defeat the Demon Lord.
The reward... 1 Billion Yen. However, this will only be awarded to the players who defeated the Demon Lord.
Area clear reward... 1 Million Yen. However, this will only be awarded to players who unlock new areas.
Participation prize... 100,000 Yen. Wow! Even just playing the game gives you money!