Prologue Rose Spell

Edited + Checked twice.•
Enjoy :)

Prologue Rose Spell

I look around to find myself under the harmony of my peaceful garden.

Everything is covered with an intoxicating scent, a scent I would clearly recognize in every place, the scent of my rose. My rose is the most precious thing that had happened in my whole entire life. It's my treausre and my protector. I don't excatly know the reason of this affection towards a simple rose, but it might be becuase of the reason that it's the only thing that I have left from when I was a baby, and also what keeps me alive.

All of my sixteenth years of being alive, the rose has germinated with every year that had passed. At first it was just a simple theory, but then my parents and I realized that it also changed with simple mood changes of mine. It's pretty crazy, but it's as if the rose is my life, and I have my life in my own hands. Which is pretty scary two, but I guess you just get used to it.

I continue walking forwards as I observe all those little movements and the difference fragances that covers the whole path. But, I have to admit, My rose scent, is the most sweet mouring thing someone could ever smell in the wolrd. It really wins over all this normal flowers.

I'm near, very near to the place I'm looking for, it's supposed to be where the scent is! Well that's what my father always have told me. I'm supposed to feel, think and observe every little detail around me. The path I'm in, is full of roses, but not the rose I'm looking for at this moment.

I need to find my rose, I've been feeling a little dizzy and nauseous lately but the royal doctor says it's nothing on my inmmune system, That's when I started thinking that it might be my rose who's sick. Not me.

I use my nose, trying to locate where my rose is, then it hit me!
The smell, the intoxicating smell that makes me want to leave everything behind and go see where it is, but there's something different about it, there's a little small and sweet smell different from what I've always smelled. By the time I'm moving it's growing, making the arousal of my rose get quite stronger and the intoxicating smell weaker, replacing it with the sweet and floral smell; I keep walking, following the mixture of intoxicating, sweet and floral fragrance, making me smile whenever my nose feels we we're Near that aroma.

I still don't understand how one rose, the rose that I'M related to, have been added two more scents, I still know that the rose I'm smelling is mine, but the scent had changed, and I'll found out why.

"Beth" my father screams at the enter of my path. I stop and growl. I close my eyes as I took a deep breath, turning around with a glare. I gaze my father's eye from the enter and smirk as I remember that I'm the only one able to enter this path, only me.

Who could've known that because of the fact that my rose is planted here makes this path unavailable for anyone appart from myself. Since the rose is particulary my life, my father payed some witch so she would cast a protection spell that surrounds the whole garden, and well I coulnd't be more grateful, at least i'm ninty-nine percent sure that my life isn't in danger. If someone could enter, it'll be a miracle. Literally, Everyone who tried entering, had been pullen backwards by a very fierce force who could get you injured.

"Bethany Red Rose you know I can't enter here to found you! Is getting late, you should be already in the castle!"

"Yes father, I'm coming, I won't take long" I answer as I glance for the last time to the direction I was heading through until I was rudely interrupted and ordered to leave.

It's better if I come tomorrow anyways, I really want to found out about the mixture of smells, and I can still ask my father about this, or even my mother. However, I do hate to leave this place, is the only place I fit in, me and my loneliness.