3] The Princess Arrival

3rd  POV

Poposi Academy is fill with Reporter and TV Reporter. They all start Cheering after One Limo Pull out near the Red Carpet. There stand 9 Princess Of 9 different Country.

"Hello, Your Highness its pleasure to meet you. Can you introduce yourself? "One of the Reporter ask.

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Han Su Jung. Princess of Korea. Just Call me Princess Su Jung. I'm 15 years old. Nice to Meet You"a girl with Elegant Korean Dress, Long Black hair and Black eyes say.

"Ciao, I'm Gina. Princess of Italy. I'm  14 years old. My Please to meet you"Gina say.

"Bonjour, I'm Celia. Princess of French . Pleasure to meet you. "Celia says.

"Guten Morgen! I'm Kathrine. Princess of Germany. Nice to meet you "Kath Say in Cheerful tone.

"Hola! I'm Felicia. Princess Of Spain. My please to meet you"Felicia say.

"Konichiwa, I'm Sayuuki Hibino. Princess of Japan. Just Call me Princess Sayuuki. Its Nice to Meet you"Sayuuki Say.

"Hi, I'm Alice. Princess of England. Just Call me Princess Alice. Nice to meet you" Alice say.

"Hello, I'm Charlotte. Princess of America. Just Call me Princess Charlotte. "Charlotte say.

"Пивет! I'm Maria. Princess Of Russia. Nice to meet You. "Maria say weaving.

"Namaste, I'm Princess Of India, Neelam. Nice To Meet all of you"Maria say while Giving them her cutest Smile.

The Crowd make their ways as The Principal and Vice Principal Of Poposi Academy Approach the Princess.

"Good Morning, Princesses. I'm Ariana . But Call me Principal Riana. This is Elliana. Just Call Her Miss Ella. She is the Vice Principal. "Principal Riana say in Emotionless and Cold tone. The Princesses look scared.

"Now, Let Follow us to Principal room. We will gave your schedule, Books, and your dorm. "Miss Ella say. Principal Riana and Miss Ella walk infrom of the to show them the ways to Principal office as the Princess Tailing behind.

Principal's Room

Principal Riana sit at her chair while Miss Ella stand Next to her.

"Here your schedule and Books"Miss Ella say while pointing at small table near by.

"For Dorm, all of you will share one dorm with one of this girl; Choose one"Riana say while showing three girls Picture. The Princesses "Aww' at one picture .

"Can we in the same dorm as her, principle Riana? "Su Jung say while the order Princess nods. Riana then use her speaker.

"Y/N, Please Report To Principal Office Right Now...... I repeat... Y/N Please Report To Principal Office, Right Now! " Riana say. After 5 minute her office door open and reveal a very Cute young girls panting.

"Sweetie, Why did you running like that. You know I won't be mad if you take your time. Here drinks this cold water"Riana say while handing her a cold water Bottle.

Eh? Isn't she so cold a few moment ago? The Princesses thought.

"Su Jung, Gina, Neelam, Maria, Alice, Celia, Felicia, Charlotte, Sayuuki, and Kathrine. This is Y/N. Y/N this is our new students the Princesses. The will sleep in the same dorm as you from now on. Oh! And All of you Princesses This is my Baby Girl Y/N and Don't Harm her!! "Riana say giving introduction + warning.

"Yes, Principal Riana/Mummy"all of them say and excuse themselves.

Princesses and You

"So, Are you in Elite Class? "Y/N ask in cute tone.

"Yes, What about you "Su Jung ask.

"Well, Same then"Y/N reply happily.

"Eh? How? "Neelam ask Curious.

"Well, My Father is Momos Academy 's Principal and The owner/Founder of Momos Island and Poposi island. "You reply while laugh nervously.

"You so cute, Call me Fel For short"Felicia say.

"Call me Yuuki, for short then"Sayuuki say.

"Okay, Princess Fel and Princess Yuuki"You say.

"Drop the 'princess' please "all of the Princesses say. You nods and show them your dorm and around the academy  before going back to Class.

“The all meet with a peaceful Meeting and Introduction. They are like Water that is peaceful "