[8] The Princesses Punishment

~~Recap~~

"Why they so scared with Your Mom?"Charles ask as he decide to break The Silence.

"She scary when She Mad. Not to mention the punishment she will Give To them"Y/N reply Calmly.

~~End of Recap~~

The Princes and Princesses All rush to The Principal Room once They Heard The Announcement. When They enter, Principal Riana, Sir Godfreg, Miss Elliana and Elvira.

"Good Afternoon, Principal Riana"The Poposi's Academy Girls Say.

"Good Afternoon. As you may Know, You guys Sneaking out from Your Hostel and Go to Momosu Island without My Permission. Not Only, I have A report You Guys Is Having a Little Fight With Your Brother and Princesses That are rude talking"Principal Riana say While Looking at All of Those Princesses with a Hint of Anger. Y/N look curiously at The Princesses Before Look back at Her Mother.

"But, Mom. They Hear to see me. You say I can Called them Right? But I'm bored so, I called them and ask if They  can Come here. Its My Fault not Them"Y/N speak to Her Own Mom. The Princes Shocked When Y/N just Address The Principal of Poposi Academy as Mom without any Principal Call. Ariana Look at Her Daughter and Look at Her Sons.
Both of Them has an Eyes Of Pity for the Princesses. She sigh slowly before Look at the Princesses.

"Since, Y/N the One who request You guys to be here. I will give a Light Punishment. You guys need to help The Conflict That you guys Have and Become Friends. Its That Clear Enough?"principal Riana Say and All of Those Princesses Nods.

"With a Period of 1 week"she Then plus a Rules.

"Don't worry, We will work it out within One Week."Princess Su Jung say While Bow and Walk Out along with other Princesses and Princes.

"Alex, Y/N. There a reason why Y/N is sent to be her. She will help you To Make The Prince become an Allias instead of Conflict. Its all a Plan"Principal Riana Say to her Children.

"They might or Might not be Friends. After all The Seem a bit Cold-shoulder with one another. As For the Princesses they a bit Scared to Open up"Y/N Inform.

"S-so far They are good but not with Prince Gion and Prince Shintarou"Alex Add. They then dismiss and Go to Prince Gion and Prince Shintarou's Hostel room.

At the Room

The door open revealing the Siblings. They Princesses seem to Thing how to erase Conflict within Them and The Princes Completely do their Business.

"Why don't We make a student Council? It will Erase The Conflict within us"Y/N suggested while sitting next to Gina. Well, More like Gina drag her to seat There. They look at her.

"Good Idea, Y/N. So, Who want to be president?"Neelam Ask while look at The Other. They Then Look at Such Jung.

"Actually, I'm Thinking about Y/N be The President of Student Council. As for The Prince I don't know"Su Jung say.

"Why me? I'm not sure I can Be a President. I just help what it Need after all"Y/N say while smile Nervously.

"No, Su Jung. You help us a lot. Remember when our Brother is Kidnapped? You the one who tell us Not to freak out To Much."Alice say.

"The First time we here. You are the one that give us tour at Academy and Poposi Island"Celia say.

"Not only that. When we about to achieve the New punishment? Because of You we Just need to Think a Ways To Solved the Conflict and not Cleaning The Whole Dorm"Gina Say While Side Hug Her.

"Well its Done Then, We Just need To Arrange our Position. Here the list:

President - Y/N
Vice President -  Su Jung
Secretary -  Neelam
Enforcer - Alice
Treasurer -  Gina
Publics Moral officer -  Maria
Member -  Felicia
Member - Celia
Member -  Charlotte
Member -  Katherine
Member -  Me/Sayuuki
" Sayuuki say and Show Them The List.

"Why am I Enforcer and my Savage Member is Normal Member?"Alice say and Look at Sayuuki.

"Welp, You a Badass Princess. So, You Must Be Enforcer"Sayuuki.

"PUNISHMENT ACCOMPLISH!!"The Princesses say and Back to Poposi's Academy along with Miss Elliana and Principal Elvira.