[7] Introduction Session

Your POV

We Run Till We Reach The Beach. All of Us [Only The Princesses]  When To Change Our Clothes That Just Been Buy By Su Jung. We Play Volley Ball While Waiting 'Our Brothers' To Find us. Fel,Kath, Yuki and I Went To The Nearest Convince Store With Our Swimsuit Cover Up, Along with The Hat and Sunglasses.

"Hmm, What Water Should We Buy For Them? "Fel say and Examine  The verity Type Of Water.

"I wanna Search For Snacks and Maybe Some Sweet"I say and Went To Snack Section. Only to Find all Of The Princes and Alex Is There But They Don't Noticed Me.

"Hmm, Found It. "I  say and Pick The Snacks and Sweet/Candy And Met The Princes.

"Give Up or Nah?"I ask Them. They Look At Me Up And Down Since I Wearing Sunglasses.

"Um.. Who are You?"A Boy With Dark Brown hair and Brown Eyes.

"Its Y/N"I say and They Eyes Change Again To Dumbfounded. I make Poker Face and When To Fel, Yuuki and Kath.

"We Done. What About You Y/N?"Yuuki ask.

"I'm  Done To. Let Pay and Hurry. The Boys Here. "I say. All of Us Rush To Pay Out Things And Rush Out.

We walk to The Beach. The Princes Follow Us From Behind and When We Teach Our Spot. Fel, Yuuki, Kath and I Take Off Our Cover Up And Reveal Our Swimsuit.

"Y/N! HERE"Maria say. We Join The Other On Water and Splash Su Jung.

"HOW DARE YOU"Su Jung Say and Splash Us Again.

"Warm"We Say And smirked.

"By The Way, The Boy Caught Us"I say. They Look At me.

"Over There"I add And Point To The Boys.

"-_-*" The Boy Face Are Mad Well, Except  Alex.

We Went Out Of The Water And Meet The Boys Before Push Them Into The Water and Laugh. We Takes The Snack and Water While Watching The Drenched  Princes Went Out Try to Dry Themselves. The Only Who is Not Wet Is Alex, and Felix.

"Welp, This Introduction Sessions Turn Out To be The Girls Is Savage Sessions"Junta Say.

"Pftttt----- By The Ways, I'm  Princess Han Su Jung Of Korean. 만나서 반갑습니다 (Mannaseo bangab seubnida/Nice To Meet You" Su Jung Say.

"Hello, I'm  Princess Maria Of Russian. Unrelated to Anyone. Nice To Meet You"Maria Say.

"I'm Princess Gina of Italy. Gion little sister. Nice to meet you"Gina say in cheerful tone.

"Namaster, I'm Princess Neelam of India. Unrelated to anyone. Nice to meet you"Neelam say in fake cheerful tone.

"Konichiwa, I'm Princess Sayuuki Hibino. Shintarou and Junta's younger sister"Sayuuki say in her normal happy tone.

"I'm Princess Alice of England. Albert's Sister. Nice to meet you"Alice say In a bit annoy tone.

"I'm Princess Celia of French. Ciel's sister. Unnice to meet you"Celia say and earn a glare from Ciel.

"Hallo, I'm Princess Katherine of Germany. Leon's Little sister. Nice to meet you not"Katherine say and earn a Poker face from The Royalz.

"Hola, I'm Princess Felicia of Spanish. Felix twin's sister. Nice to meet you Maybe"Felicia say and Earn A high five from Alice and Katherine.

"Hello, annoyance. I'm Princess Charlotte of America. Charles 's sister. And it not nice to see you"Charlotte say.

"Hello, I'm Prince Gion of Italy. Gina's Elder brother. Pleasure to meet you"Gion say in his normal tone.

"More like Unpleasure to meet You. "Charlotte say and do High Five With her Savage Squad.

"I'm Prince Charles of America. Charlotte's Brother. "Charles say In His Cheerful tone.

"I'm  Prince Shintarou. The First Prince of Japan. Junta and Sayuuki's Elder Brother"Shintarou say and Look a bit annoy.

"I'm Prince Junta. The second Prince of Japan. Nice to meet you, Princesses"Junta say In Happy tone.

"I'm  Prince Albert of England. Nice to Meet You. "Albert say while Glaring on his Sister who Glare Back at him.

"I'm Prince Leon Of England. "Leon say In His Normal Tone.

"I'm Prince Felix of Spain"Felix Say while Smiling

"I'm Prince Ciel of French. "Ciel say and do some Elegance Pose

"I'm Prince Vladimir of Russian. "Vladimir say in his normal bored tone.

"I'm Prince Uthman of Arab Saudi"Uthman say in his Normal Tone.

"I'm Alex. Y/N's Elder Twin. Nice To meet you, Your Highness"Alex say in his own Cheerful tone.

"And What about That Thing On You shoulder, Prince Uthman? "Su Hung ask.

"This is Wier. He is my pet and My Companion"Uthman say.

"Ummm. Can we Make a Run and Changes Our Clothes?"Y/N ask the Princesses.

"What wrong?"Neelam ask worry when she see Y/N Scared face.

"Let Just Say That. My Mom a. K. A our Academy principal is gonna Be here at Momosu Academy"Y/N say.

Alice Grab Y/N phone and Enter her Password and Look Through  Messages.

"I know The Princesses Escape from Their Dorm and They At Momos Island. So, I'm Gonna Go and wait for them at Momosu Academy. Be there before me along with them or They Will Achieve their Punishment to Clean the Whole Dorm"Alice read It out Loud. She then Look at her friends.

"Well, in this case there only one thing.. RUN!!! "Alice shout. All of the girl leave their Thing at their Brothers When to changes their Clothes in Their Casual Clothes and Rush Back to Their Place taking their Thing and Run To Momosu Academy.

"Well, Let Follow after Them"The princes Nods and Follow The girls. Only Y/N is Walking A Long With The Princes.

"Why they so scared with Your Mom?"Charles ask as he decide to break The Silence.

"She scary when She Mad. Not to mention the punishment she will Give To them"Y/N reply Calmly.

TBC