Chapter 12.)

Authors note;
The song above I picture playing at the end of this chapter during the last 2 paragraphs from 0:35–1:30. You can listen to it if you want 💕

_________________________________________

• Ivy's POV •

Once Caspian's friends were all long gone, my friends had all finally arrived. It was around 6:00 now, pretty late in the day but I didn't mind. I was just happy caspian had a good time today. After yesterday we both needed some fun.

They all arrived at the front doors. Lily, Bella and Addison, but no Thea. I didn't blame her for not coming, I would hate me too. They were all happy as ever to see me, except Addie seemed she was slightly off.

Now they all were in the living room. We walked in to the fresh smell of vanilla sugar.

"I baked cupcakes guys!!" i cheered hoping to cheer them up.

"Aww sweet thanks! I'm starving!" Lily smiled. They all took one from the tray on the glass coffee table.

"And there vanilla don't worry, I know none of you like chocolate." I giggled. "I also thought we could watch a movie, I wasn't sure which one yet though."

"How bout' a rom com? Like Blended!" Bella suggested.

"Sure! Sounds good I'm in the mood for a romance."

"Hey Ivy, I like your sweatshirt, I didn't know our school had ones like that, I thought we just had some t-shirts."

"Oh yeah, they do they .. just only give them to people on sports teams."

"Like... football?" Addie asked. I knew what she was getting at. She's very nosy and a curious cat I guess you could say.

"Yeah, like football" I beamed.

"Ivy.. obviously you don't play any sports, or football so who's is that?" Addie frowned.

"It's . . Uh-I-it's caspians," I gulped looking down, then up at them quickly. This conversation was obviously turning more awkward as the minutes passed. Any arranged-marriage-talk always turned that way.

"Did he give it to you?" Lily asked curiously.

"Yeah he gave it to me. But that doesn't matter," I shooed the topic away. I didn't want to get into that right now. "Let's start the movie!"

"Ok sounds good!" Lily and Bella agreed.

"I guess." Addie sighed rolling her eyes completely unbeknownst to lily, and Bella. I saw and instantly pressed play on the movie. Like I said, Addie was in an unusual cranky mood today. She was either on her period or something was going on.

• • •

We were watching a movie laughing and having a good time. It was halfway over now, which I didn't mind we mainly talked the whole time and cracked jokes. The movie played in the background while they all sat on the couch. I sat on the floor because I was eating some cupcakes.

"Wow Ivy your eating a lot more then usual, are you ok?" Addison asked. She was getting on my nerves. Every time so far she's spoken, the tension in the room as shifted.