| 41 | - meeting jimin

^~^

^~^

jimin will meet my mom today, and i'm really really scared. jimin has never met any of my family beside junghyun a single time, but that wasn't really a 'meet'.

i smile as i look at my mom, she smiles as well. i can't describe how much this actually means to me, that my mom actually wants to meet my
boyfriend, even though it's a boy.

mom: "i'm actually really excited to see him." she smiles again and leans over the kitchen counter.

jungkook: "me t-" a few knocks on the front door interrupts me and i immediately walk towards the door. my mom with me as well.

i take my hand on the metal doorknob and open the door. and there jimin is, of course as beautiful as i remember.

jungkook: "hi jimin." i smile widely, and i can't help myself, i quickly take my arms around him bringing him into a tight hug.

i let go of him again when i can feel my moms stare and jimin looks at her with a sweet smile as well.

mom: "it's really nice to meet you jimin, i'm jungkooks mother." she hands jimin her right hand, and she puts the left one around his when he takes the right.

jimin: "it's nice to meet you too." he gives her a small bow before they let go of each other's hands again.

my hands can't control themselves so i suddenly take jimins arm around my waist bringing jimin close to me.

jimin looks up in my eyes smiling, and my cheeks can't control themselves either so i start blushing madly at the touch from him.

jimin looks so cute in the big black coat he's wearing, he looks so small. my mom is actually almost just as tall as him.

my mom walks away again after a bit more talking and jimin starts taking off his shoes. he bends up again to look at my face.

jimin: "i've only been here one time before actually." he says licking his lips before placing his hands on my chest, sliding his hands from my stomach. my breathing is accelerated as always when he touches me like that.

jimins eyes gleam from the light of the ceiling lamp above us. the way his one hand curls around my shirt while the other trails it's way up around my neck, only to pull my head down a bit to his level, drives me crazy.

he kisses my cheeks and lets go of me again, instead of kissing my lips like i wanted him to. i shyly pull my sleeves down over my hands, and i also pull my shirt down, covering my butt as well as the front of my pants.

my brother is also home, just inside his own messy room. he doesn't wanna say hi so jimin like my mom wanted him to do. she insisted but he still refused, he thinks it's disgusting hat i'm with a boy and so does my dad. of course my dad doesn't know jimins here today, nor that i see him everyday in school.

my dad has malt telling it's a phase and i will get over it, that it's just teen love and that i maybe just see jimin as a good friend. that i'm confused and a disgrace for our whole family, including him and mom.

he has send me non stop articles about how gay couples are an attention seeking culture and again a disgrace towards the whole world, while being on his business trip.

jungkook: "s-should we go into my room?" i ask spinning our couple ring around on my index finger. i've worn it every single day since i have it to him, not caring about my dads opinion or words. i've held all my own opinions and feelings inside of myself.

jimin: "okay." he smilingly says taking my hand, swinging them.

we reach my room and i lock the door behind me.

jimin: "why are you locking the door?" jimin has already taken a seat on my bed. i let go of the key in the key hole and look at jimin.

'why did i lock it?'

jungkook: "uhh- i don't know." i giggle dumbfounded.

i leave the door locked and walk over to jimin. i lay myself on the bed beside jimin, spreading my arms for him. i cutely smile when he crawls over me and he sits himself on top of me. i cover my face with my hands embarrassed.

'my face doesn't look good when you look down at me.'

jimin: "i think you're really," he takes my hands off my face, "cute."

'cute.'

jimin puts my hands down again before lifting my head up, stuffing one of my pillows under my head.

jimin: "better?" jimin grins and i nod before taking my hands up on his shoulders. i lightly pull him down and i connect our lips, in a soft beautiful kiss.

we almost don't move, we keep still and only move our lips.

jimin has his elbow on the side of me to keep himself up, and his legs on both of my sides. jimin pulls away a bit but then leaves wet open mouthed kisses on my neck causing my grip on him to tighten.

i close my eyes enjoying the endlessly good feeling he gives me.

jungkook: "j-jimin?" i quietly say.

jimin: "what?" he stops kissing me, but only for some seconds until he begins again.

jungkook: "i-i think we should s-stop before-"

'it just feels so nice-'

i immediately sit up, and jimin falls down on his butt when i do so.

i pull my shirt even further down, extremely embarrassed.

'omg.'

jimin: "what's wrong?" he looks like a big question mark.

jimin: "didn't you like it?"

jungkook: "don't think that, i-i did like it! it's just-"

'how can i explain it..?'

i take the pillow on top of my lap covering it, trying to explain jimin mentally what happened.

'this has never happened before.'

'what do i do?'

jimin: "jungkook are you okay?" he narrows his eyes about to take the pillow from my lap, but i immediately take it back.

i awkwardly chuckle.

jimin: "what happened?" he asks tilting his head to the side.

jungkook: "nothing! i just really have to pee." i lie getting up and i quickly turn around so my back faces him.

i rush out of my room and into the toilet.

-

a/n:

ahahahakskskskskskks

i'm sorry i didn't post a chapter yesterday and the day before that.

i have just been a little busy, i guess you could say.

but i really appreciate all the support from you all! i love you!💌