Stars Shining w/ a bit of your Smile

"I plan on bugging you every single day for the foreseeable future

"I plan on bugging you every single day for the foreseeable future."
_

Jennie

She ran away... again, why do you keep on doing that Lisa? I slumped my butt on the chair frowning but my eyes caught Lisa's notebook. Is that the same notebook that she's hiding from me? Should I look at it? No. Respect her privacy Jennie, but how will you know if that is really Lisa's notebook? Fine!

I slowly opened the black and white notebook scanning the pages but then something caught my eyes. 7 things I hate about Jennie Kim? What? I tilted my head on my side thinking if I should continue reading it but it has my name on it so I proceeded.

1. Her gummy smile.
2. Her friendliness.
3. Her cat eyes.
4. Her fashion
5. Her caring/soft side
6. Her bewitching aegyo
7. Her, being Jennie Kim.

My eyes got teary after reading her handwriting. Does she really hate me that much? My insecurities came crashing inside my mind. Is there something wrong with my smile? my eyes? my fashion? the way I act? I tried to stop myself from crying but I failed. My eyesight started to get blurry because of this damn tears, I looked down on my feet not noticing that she came back.

"J-Jennie... c-can I have my n-notebook back?" I looked at her still hurt of what I've read on her notebook. "Jennie?"

I can't control my anger because of the pain I was feeling right now. It hurts... big time. "I hate you!" I threw the notebook at her before leaving her inside the room. I hate you! I hate you! I hate you, Lalisa Manoban! I was wiping my eyes when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Listen to me please I can explain." She looks at me with pleading eyes. She looks so... desperate but why? If she hates me that much she can just leave me alone. I won't bother her anymore. I tried to remove my wrist but she gripped it tighter before dragging me somewhere.

_

She looked at me with those eyes... those dazzling eyes that melts my heart every damn time. "Jennie, are you willing to hold my hand and never let it go?" How can I say no to that question? After her sincere confession? There's no turning back now.

"Yes."

"Would you run away with me?" I'm willing to go anywhere as long as I'm with you, my love.

"Definitely yes."

"Will you be my... girlfriend, Ms. President?"

I smiled at her, I know she can see it in my eyes, the love and longing that it holds so I answered the most obvious thing.

"Absolutely without stuttering without having a second thought without a doubt, YES my Lisa."

I hugged her tight burying my face on the crook of her neck, smelling her scent. Vanilla and Mallows. Should I bite her? No. "You know, to tell you the truth I also have a list."

She looked at me, furrowing her eyebrows. "That you hate?" I shook my head no, giving her a sweet smile. "That I love." I corrected. She stared at me lovingly while caressing my cheeks.

"I love how snobbish you are, it makes you hot and attractive making me want to tame you and never let you go. Badly.

I love how mysterious you are, that even your friends can't read your mind. It makes me curious. You're like a puzzle that I am willing to solve for the rest of my life.

I love your eyes, your dazzling doe eyes, I love the way it sparkles when you looked at me. It captivates me that I am willing to be your captive and you will never hear a single complaint from me.

I love the way you stare at me, the way your eyes soften and the innocence that it holds every time you're looking my way, unlike the other boys that look at me with those lusty eyes.

I love how oblivious you are, because the other girls can flirt at you all they want but you will never know... but I hate it sometimes just want you to know.

I love how beautiful yet handsome you are, it messes my mind like how can a girl be so beautiful yet handsome at the same time? Don't you know how badly you got me with those looks? Damn, I'm willing to run just for you. You got me. Big time.

I love you as you are. My Lalisa Manoban. I don't know but everything about you made me so madly deeply in love with you. I'm proud to say that the cold-hearted Jennie Kim is head over heels to this girl named Lalisa Manoban." I wiped the tears that were streaming down her face.

She pulled my waist and I put my arms around her neck. I was about to say something when someone suddenly opened the rooftop door.

"Excuse me, uhm can you stop for a sec cause I forgot my chicken but if you want you can continue with that cringy cheesiness." Jisoo said before grabbing her bucket of chicken. "Okay, I'm leaving you may continue." Then she left.

"She's annoying, right?" I chuckled before nodding. She kisses my face giving me butterfly kisses all over my face.

"Lisa, are you willing to take my heart and promise to never break it?"

She kissed my forehead before answering. "Yes, baby."

"Will you love me for the rest of our lives?"

She placed a gentle kiss on my cheeks. "Absolutely, in a heartbeat YES."

"I love you..."

She kisses my lips with so much softness and tenderness pouring all her feeling into that kiss.

"I'm so in love with you Jennie Kim. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much more than you can imagine."

She pulled me into a tight hug, molding her body onto mine. She placed her lips beside my ear before whispering the words that melted my whole being.

"You are my life..."

(•_•)
That's it!

Thank you for supporting this book 2.

I'm giving y'all the love I can give.

Enjoy! That's a wrap!