Meet the characters

Before you read, get to know the characters!

Lucas Miles:  Lucas is the type of guy that will always have your back no matter what. Being the leader of his friend group, he knows how to be there for you through thick and thin.

Max Parker: Max is the trouble-maker of the group. He's full of mischief yet somehow stays clear of the principal's office. How does he do it?

Corey Cooper: Corey is a walking encyclopedia. He knows the answer to anything you ask him, even if it's a useless fact.

Jet Richards: Jet is the new kid in town. Coming all the way from the east coast, he brings a sense of adventure to the group, which makes getting to know him even more fun.

Avery Matthews: Avery is your more than your average girl. Even though she's always busy trying to keep Max out of trouble, she'll have your back during any situation.  

Riley Frost: Riley is the nicest girl you could meet. Even though she might not be the mean girl.

Sabrina Anderson: Sabrina is the type of girl who isn't afraid to get her head in the game but then glammed up for the evening. She's your all around gal.

Bethany Cotton: Bethany, oh, Bethany. Where do we even start with her. Bringing chaos where she goes, she's known for being your average mean girl. Could after this adventure change her attitude towards the group?