FIVE

Skip to one month.....
So it's been a month since we went on that trip to the lake and since I saw Zions wallpaper on his phone. Today me and Aaliyah decided to walk to school because why not🤷🏽‍♀️. As we were walking Zion stopped and asked us why we were walking and Aaliyah told him that we wanted to so he left and we continued to walk. "Soooo." I said to Aaliyah. "What weirdo?" "You and Gio?" "Oh yeah so when I was talking to him earlier he asked if I wanted to go to the movies saturday." "And what did you say?" "I said yes." "Aww Aaliyah and Gio sitting in a tree k-" I was cut off by Aaliyah. "Do you dare finish that song I will punch you if you do." "I love you too!" I said laughing. "Love you more." "But what about you and Zion?" "Uh I haven't really talked to him lately." "Why is that?" "Because you know that new girl?" "Maya?" "Yeah. She has been all over him and I mean he tried talking me but I walk away." "What about Maya?" "She is sweet I have her for geometry and she also told me she likes Zion." "Wow I never thought I say this to anyone in a million years specially about my brother ew. But you better go get your mans girl." I laughed. "I am not sure any more." "Ew can't believe I am saying this again but why don't you want my brother what did he do to you? I will him." "He didn't do anything I am just not sure if I want someone." "Why?" "Because right now I am trying to focus on school and my grandma she having problems and the doctors said she might not make it and they trying everything they can." I said as my eyes watered. She pulled in a hug and rubbed my back. "Hey it's okay I am always gonna be here by your side threw it all okay." I nodded my head. We finally made to school.
Skip the whole day......

So instead of going with Zion and Aaliyah my mom picked me up so we can go see my grandma.

Skip the hospital visit.....

We were at the hospital all night since I got of school and it now 9pm me, my brothers and mom were on our home. When we got home I went to my room and took a shower when I got out I had four text messages one from Aaliyah and three from Zion.

Zion🥴💤

Zion🥴💤
hey what happened after school?
Zion🥴💤
i was wondering why you didn't go with us. how did you get home? are you okay?
Zion🥴💤
NOAH!! answer me please!

Noah🦋
my mom picked me up and i am okay

Zion🥴💤
oh okay just checking on you

Noah🦋
okay thank you for checking on me i appreciate it kuwonu😌

Zion🥴💤
your welcome❤️
Zion🥴💤
good night see you tomorrow.

Noah🦋
good night see you tomorrow.

Not gonna lie I was happy that Zion wanted to know I was okay. After I texted him I texted Aaliyah.

Aaliyah💗🕊

Aaliyah💗🕊
hey you good i saw your mom pick you up. and riding with zion in the car by myself was horrible he asked me a thousand questions about you and gio. i was gonna kill him.😂

Noah🦋♥️
we went to go see my grandma in the hospital and he texted me asking if i was okay and how i got home.

Aaliyah💗🕊
ew i am sorry he's annoying

Noah🦋♥️
it's okay it was kinda cute☺️

Aaliyah💗🕊
ew😭🤢

Noah🦋♥️
you are annoying