TEN

It's finally saturday which means I have my date with Zion and my mom finally came back. I woke and I made breakfast for everyone my mom came up to me and said. "Um who are you and what did you do with my daughter?" My mom said. I laughed a little. "It's because she's in love." Aaliyah said. "Oh yeah with who?"my mom said. "My brother." Aaliyah said. "Zion?" My mom said. "Yes and he is taking her on a date today." "Oh yeah well I guess since you are going on a date I am too." "Wait with who?" "No one I am just kidding I don't got time for anyone right now."

Skip after breakfast.....
Me and Aaliyah where sitting in my room talking when I got a text from Zion.

Zion🥴💤

Zion🥴💤
hey, i will pick you up at 4

Noah🦋💍
okay but what do i wear?

Zion🥴💤
something you feel comfortable riding rides in but not a dress

Noah🦋💍
okay see you later then❤️

Zion🥴💤
yeah see you later❤️

I looked at the time and it was it was 2:46pm. "Aaliyah!" I yelled getting off my bed. "What woman? I am right here." "I need your help." "With?" "An outfit stupid duh." "Okay."
30 minutes later......
We finally found an outfit it was 3:30pm I quickly took a shower and got dressed.

NoahAnderson

2,629 likes and 120 comments NoahAnderson: happy girl today🖤

NoahAnderson: happy girl today🖤

AaliyahKuowonu: 😍😍😍
AaliyahKuowonu:your welcome for helping you.
↪️NoahAnderson: thank you bb💗

NickMara: who made you smile?
↪️NoahAnderson: i will tell you later big head
NickMara: okay👀

ZionKuwonu:🥴🥴🥴
ZionKuwonu: i am on my way!
↪️NoahAnderson: okay see ya!❤️
ZionKuwonu: can't wait❤️

User69: ew you're ugly
↪️AaliyahKuowonu: you are funny😂

User71:😍😍

I was in my room when the doorbell rang Aaliyah ran down the stairs to open the door. As I was walking I hear talking to Zion. "Listen here you my be my brother but that's my best friend and if you hurt her I will kill you.
And you better have her home by 12am mister or I will come and find you. Don't forget I know where you leave." She moved out the way so we can say hi to each other. "Hey." He said looking at me. "Hi." "You ready?" "Yeah." He put his head out for me to grab and I did we walked to the car hand in hand he opened my door for me "thank you." "your welcome." He closed the door and walked to the other side of the car. And drove off.

Later that day.....
It was now 8pm and we have gone on a lot of rides and took pictures. Right now we where walking to the ferris wheel because I wanted to see the lights. We got to the top and I was holding Zions hand. I felt him looking at me. "What Caleb?" "Nothing I cant look at you?" "No I got a boyfriend and he ain't gonna like that." "Oh ya? Your boyfriend won't like this either." He said and grabbed my face and kissed me I didn't take long for me to kiss him back I smiled and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and it was like a war. He pulled away and smiled and kissed me again and went down to my neck as his hand gripped my thigh. I bit my lip so my moans wouldn't come out when he found my sweet spot I guess he knew that it was right there because he would not move. I finally it out and he smiled and moved his head to look at me. "That was cute." He said with a smile on his face. "I don't know what you are talking about." "Yeah sure you don't." "Nope can we go I am hungry." "Yeah what do you want?" "Cheese burger." "Ou okay." We walked to the car and he drove off.

Skip after eating......
Zion was driving back to my house. As he was driving he had one hand on thigh and I was looking out the window when I remembered a picture we took and decided to post it.

NoahAnderson

1,682 likes and 60 comments NoahAnderson: thank you for today it was amazing love☺️ i love you!😘❤️👤: @zionkuwonu

NoahAnderson: thank you for today it was amazing love☺️ i love you!😘❤️
👤: @zionkuwonu

AaliyahKuowonu: aw my little girl is growing up so fast😭

NickMara: oh so that's who making you all smiley?
↪️NoahAnderson: yes🥰

ZionKuwonu:🥰🥰🥰
ZionKuwonu: i love you too!💗
↪️NoahAnderson:💗💗