TWENTY

It was now 12am and most of the people that were here left already. We started to clean up a little around the house after we were done me and Zion went to his room. "Babeee." Zion whinnied. "What?" I said. "Come take a shower with me Yeah?" "No I don't want can we just take  in the morning I am tried." I said falling on his bed. "No come on." He said slapping my butt. "Now I am really not going."' "Oh my god why not?" "Because that hurt." "Aw my poor baby." He said in a baby voice and started rubbing my butt. "I'm sorry, my love." He said kissing my neck still rubbing my butt. I didn't say anything to him. "Oh so now you ain't talking to me now?" He said. "No that hurt Caleb." I said knowing he didn't like for me to call him that. "Oh so we playing those games now?" He said and sat on me. "Bitch get your fat ass off me hoe!" "Not til you say sorry." "Agh fine I'm sorry my love." "Thank you." "Now can I get a shirt or you gonna slap me again?" "Shut up and go get the shirt." I got up and got a shirt and took me dress off and put his shirt on. "Damn babe, you look HOT." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I know babe you literally tell me this every time I put your clothes on." I said. "And I remind you every day of how beautiful you are ma." He said making me smile. "Okay you big goof I am tired." I said grabbing his hand and laying down on the bed so he can on me with his head on my chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I covered us with the blanket and turned the lamp off and the tv on to 'Friends' "good night babe I love you." Zion said. "good night baby I love you too." I said his I played with one of his dreads and he looked at me and kissed me of course I kissed him back and it almost turned out from a make out to something different😉 til there was knocking on the door and opened to Aaliyah giving me my phone. "Oh thanks." "Your welcome. And no babies right now please." "AALIYAH!!" Zion and I both yelled.

2 months later....
So the boys moved into their new house and they have some songs they are working on. I spent almost every day there with them while Zion mainly because I started school soon and they are leaving to London next week too. I really don't know what I would do without Zion he really makes me happy. Last week I got scared because we did somethings🙈💦🍑 and I swear when we did it I thought he wasn't wearing a condom and he released his liquids in me and I thought I was pregnant but I was on the pill nothing happened. But lately he has been bring up us having kids and what we will name them. And the next day when I thought I was pregnant we got in a fight because of this girl named Ally at a party they had Jeff brought her and it was the first time she was introduced to us and she didn't know about me and Z and I really couldn't be made at her. But i was mad because she was dancing all over my mans. And me and Zion got into it and then talked it out.

"Come on babe I need to take you home before your mom kills us both." Zion said pulling me out the house. "Nooooo I wanna say with you." "Well you cant you need to go home." He said. "Stay with me then." "I can't babe I have to get on a plane to London and you have school." "But I want you." I said whinnying. "Babe now!" He said. I let go of his hand because he never yelled at me like that, I mean yeah he yelled at me but not like how he just sounded it had more anger. I walked outside to the car and got in. I looked outside the window the whole car ride. "Babe I am sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that." He said putting his hand on my thigh. "It's okay." "It's just your mom scared she me." "That's means she loves you. But not as much as I do." "No one ever with."