TWO

The next morning....
I wake up to my alarm going off at 7am I get up and play Excuse Me by Asanté *play song* and start to get ready for school.

I put this on grab my phone off the charger and walk downstairs to eat breakfast my mom made me and my brothers waffles and bacon

I put this on grab my phone off the charger and walk downstairs to eat breakfast my mom made me and my brothers waffles and bacon. After I finish eating I got a text from Aaliyah telling me she was here. I grabbed my backpack and told my mom bye and walked out the door. I walk outside and see Zions car and see Aaliyah waving at me from the back seat. I get in the car and most of the time Nick is sitting in the front but he wasn't this time it was Lexi and I was in the middle between Nick and Aaliyah. I texted Nick and Aaliyah.

Favorite People🤪

Noah🦋
um why is she here?

Aaliyah🕊💗
because my brother  doesn't know how to say no to her
Nick🦈💛
yeah i was surprised when he told me to get in the back because she was coming

Noah🦋

sometimes i wonder when they are gonna break up

Nick🦈💛
why you jealous?
Aaliyah🕊💗
i say tell him🤷🏽‍♀️

Noah🦋
tell who what?

Aaliyah🕊💗
Nick?

Noah🦋
tell him what?

Aaliyah🕊💗
stop being stupid you know what i am talking about
Nick🦈💛
tell me what?

Noah🦋
that i like you know who?

Aaliyah🕊💗
yes stupid

Noah🦋
oh well i like zion

Nick🦈💛
aw you like him
Aaliyah🕊💗
that's what i said

Noah🦋
gosh you both are annoying🙄

Nick🦈💛
whatever you love us

I roll my eyes and look up and I see Zion looking at me through the mirror in the car he smirks and I roll my eyes. We finally get to school and I am walking with Nick and Aaliyah til we get inside and we see Duane and Haley they come up to us and gave us hugs the bell rings and me and Aaliyah walk to class we have health with Edwin,Zion,Maggie,Giovanny and Haley. It is a mixed class with 11th and 12th grade. And the one thing I had for got is that I sit with Zion and two  other guys and they are really annoying. Aaliyah sits way on the other side of the class with Maggie and Giovanny. Haley and Edwin sit in the too with me but at another table. Zion walks into class late as always and sits down today the other two boys weren't here so it was just me and him. "okay class today you guys are gonna answer these questions about health with your group turn them in and that's all for today." ms.johnson said as she passed out the papers. As I grab a pencil from my back pack and close Zion asked me for a pencil so I get one out and give him one. I started doing my work and fell him poke me with his pencil I roll my eyes and look at him. "what?" I said with a bit of attitude "are you gonna do this with me or not?" He asked "Yeah I guess."

20 minutes later....
We finished the paper and give it to the teacher I put my ear phones in and played my music putting my head down. I didn't talk to anyone.

Skip to after school.....
I was walking with Nick when we heard yelling coming from a classroom we both stopped and listened to who it was it was Zion and Lexi.

Zion's Pov......
When I was walking to my car Lexi pulled me in class and started talking to me. "What do you wanna talk about?" "I don't wanna talk about here Lex." "Why you just texted me telling me that you wanted to talk to me  and now you don't wanna talk." "No!" "Why?" "Because I dot wanna do it here Lexi I just said this." "Well I cant leave school I have practice so tell me now!" "You wanna what?" "What Zion?" "I am done with you and your shit!" "Are tou serious right now?" "Yes." "Why because that new girl Mya huh?" "What do you mean I don't even talk to her!" "Yeah sure whatever." She said and walked out the room and I saw Noah and Nick standing there and then walk away.
End of Zions Pov......