TWENTY THREE

Today is the day me and Aaliyah graduate. Before we left I filmed a 'Get Ready With Me Graduation' for my channel and Nick was coming by the apartment to pick up my camera to film at my graduation. My mom came and picked me and Aaliyah up to drop us off at the place.

Skip to graduation....👩🏽‍🎓
I asked Nick to get here early so he can get a good spot so he can record as they put us in our spots I saw Nick and the boys except Zion I got a little sad. And saw that there was one spot left and Nick said it was for Zion. He didn't come with them and I wondered why. As people started coming I saw my family come too my grandma,grandpa, aunts, uncles and cousins from Florida they told me they weren't gonna make it. They say together and so did Aaliyah's family as well. Everyone was there but Zion I wanted to cry what if he really is mad at me? My friend Brooklyn was sitting next to me and saw I was getting sad. "Hey Noah it's okay he will come. And try not to think about it too much it's your big day your family is here and your friends that you knew since you were in pre-k." Brooklyn said rubbing my arm. "Thanks B. I appreciate that." I said giving her a smile. And then the principal started talking. He gave his long speech about us. I looked to were everyone was and no Zion. I wanted to cry but I remembered what Brooklyn said. And put a smile on my face.

Zion's Pov........
I am so confused right now does Noah like Maggie? So many thoughts were going through my head as I was getting ready for her graduation. I wasn't going to miss this day for anything although I was running late the boys left without me because I told them to. All the boys and Aaliyah were texting me asking were I was. I was taking my time. Why? I don't know. I am still trying to process everything that happened last night. I had so many questions for Noah. I still love her I do that's my baby. I was driving to the graduation and made just on time. I got there at sat with everyone else. "Damn what the hell you are lucky they haven't started calling their names yet." Nick said. "Sorry I was thinking." I said looking at Noah. "About?" Nick asked. "About last night." I said. "Are you gonna talk to her?" He asked. "Yeah I need answers." "Are you gonna break up with her?" He asked and I just sat there. "Z?" Nick said. "Huh?" "Did you hear me?" "Yeah,yeah." "You are gonna break with her?" "No, no I don't know." I said.

Noah's Pov of view....
I sat there was the teacher finished talking and asked the first row to stand up and get in a line as he began to call our names. "Noah Marie Anderson." The lady said. When I walked across that stage and received my diploma I saw him smiling and cheering with everyone else blowing kisses at me I smiled and blew them back. I felt better after I saw him. About 29 minutes later they called Aaliyah's name. "Aaliyah Maddison Kuwonu." The lady said. She walked across that stage and everyone was cheering her. "That's my best friend!" I yelled. She smiled at me.

Skip to after.....
They had made sure everyone was out the building before letting us out to our families. I walked to Aaliyah. We walked out to look for families. "Yo I still can't believe that happened bro." She said excited. "Me too." I looked at saw Nick walking to us with the camera asking us questions. We made our way to everyone and we gave them all hugs. "Babe!" I heard Zion yell. I saw him and ran to him he picked me up and spun me around. "Hey baby." He said giving me a kiss. "I am so proud of you love." He said as he put me down. "Me too." I said as we both laughed. We walked hand in hand to where everyone was. "Okay so dinner at my house at 6." My mom said. "And I am bringing a lot of sweets too." Mandy said. "Hey Noah!" I heard a girl yell. I turn to see Brooklyn walking to me. "Hey what's up?" I asked. "Do you mind if I come to that dinner you are having?" She asked. "Wanna ask my mom?" "Yeah sure." We walked to my mom. "Hey mom." "Yes?" She said. "Is it oaky if Brooklyn joins us for dinner tonight?" I asked. "Of course there is gonna be plenty of food." "Thank you Mrs.Anderson." Brooklyn said giving my mom a hug. "Thank you too Noah. I will see you later." She said giving me a hug. I walked back to Zion he was with the boys talking. And he intertwined your hands together I smiled.