SIXTEEN

The next morning I woke in Zions  shirt and underwear with a shirtless Zion laying on me. I smiled to myself I had so much fun last night and that was my first time Zion took my virginity😳. I quickly looked for my phone to text Aaliyah. It was on the table next to the bed so I grabbed it and started texting her.

Aaliyah🕊💗

Noah🦋♥️
Aaliyah!!!
Noah🦋♥️
I need to tell you something NOW!!!

Aaliyah🕊💗
What? What happened?

Noah🦋♥️
You promise you won't get mad

Aaliyah🕊💗
Promise.

Noah🦋♥️
Zion took my virginity

Aaliyah🕊💗
SHUT UP!! my brother Zion Kuwonu took your virginity?

Noah🦋♥️
Yeah. Are you mad?

Aaliyah🕊💗
No of course not why would I be you guys are dating and it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Noah🦋♥️
Yeah, yeah you are right

Aaliyah🕊💗
As long as you guys used protection then we all should be fine because I don't need no nieces or nephews yet

Noah🦋♥️
Ugh I don't think we did😳

Aaliyah🕊💗
Oh man Noah😣
Aaliyah🕊💗
Do you remember him putting it on?
Aaliyah🕊💗
🤮🤮 ew i am sorry i just realized that we are talking about you and my brother doing the nasty and it's nasty talking about this🤮😭

Noah🦋♥️
I don't remember if he did let me check the room and the trash. And you better get used to it because next time it might be at your house where we do it😏😂

Aaliyah🕊💗
EW NOAH!!!!🤮🤮🤮 shut up and look for that nasty ass thing.

I tried getting out bed but Zion wouldn't let me."noooo stopppp." He whinnied with his eyes still closed. "But babe I have to pee." "Oh my god hurry then I wanna cuddle with my baby." "Okay." I walked into the bathroom looking through the trash and nothing I washed my hands and started to get a little worried. I mean we always talked about having kids but I wanted to finish school first and get my shit together before I had a family. I walked out the bathroom and started looking around the room. I looked everywhere and I just had one more place under the bed. I looked on my side because maybe he threw it over here no I went to his side and found it I got happy a little that he used this. I threw it away, washed my hands and got back in the bed with Zion and he cuddled me again as I texted Aaliyah.

Aaliyah💗🕊

Aaliyah💗🕊
Ummm....helloooo?
Aaliyah💗🕊
Naoh? Hello?

Noah🦋♥️
I found it

Aaliyah💗🕊
Okay. But were you gonna do if you didn't find it?

Noah🦋♥️
I don't know honestly. We always talked about having kids but not this early he is about to graduate high school next month and I got one more year left.

Aaliyah💗🕊
Kk just checking see you later bestie💕

Noah🦋♥️
Okay see ya💕