ONE

Aaliyah and I have been best friends since we were 5years old. We are together a lot and when we get in trouble or out of town we are always texting or facetiming. I live with my mom,grandma and two brothers. My brothers are 10 and 5 I am 16 and in high school. My dad passed away when I was 13. I miss him a lot. When that happened Aaliyah was here by my side all the time she got in fight with a girl because she was talking about my dad. Aaliyah has a brother his name is Zion. I have had the biggest crush on him since forever! Aaliyah knows because I told her. I try not to show my feelings for boys because sometimes I like to play hard to get because it's honestly really funny. But Zion has a girlfriend her name is Lexi she is the captain for the cheerleaders and she is a kiss ass. I don't like her no one does but Zion puts up with her and her shit they have been dating for 3years. Even Zions friends don't like her and his parents and they like everyone. Most of the time when she goes over to his house Aaliyah always tells me to come over or she will come to my house. Zion is only a year older than me. And he's friends are funny I love them.

Noah.Anderson

Liked by AaliyahKuwonu,NickMara and 12,468 others12,470 likes and 400 comments Noah

12,470 likes and 400 comments
Noah.Anderson: miss my long hair🥺🦋

NickMara: damn you don't even tag me for picture credits😭
↪️Noah.Anderson: omg you will live i posted this picture like four months ago and give you credit. this post wasn't about you!
NickMara: damn i am sorry🙍🏻‍♂️
↪️Noah.Anderson: it's okay i am sorry today is not my day😔
NickMara: i am sorry bestie want some food?
↪️Noah.Anderson: please and i will love you forever!🥺❤️
NickMara: omw bestie❤️
↪️AaliyahKuwonu: watch it nicholas she is mine😤
↪️NickMara: she loves me more though
↪️ZionKuwonu: i second that mara noah made me get her food and she don't love me but it's okay i still love her🙂
↪️Noah.Anderson: i never made you buy me food stop lying😕

Haleysnd: pretty baby🥴
↪️Noah.Anderson:😙😙

AaliyahKuwonu: my bestie still cute though😻😻
↪️Noah.Anderson: you really are my hype man🥺
AaliyahKuwonu: girl* but yes

User120:😻😻😻
User68: damn ma🤤
Hater: you are ugly🤮
↪️ZionKuwonu: if i were you i would watch what i day about this girl because she is all things but ugly
↪️Noah.Anderson: oop😳

I was Aaliyah's house we were in her room watching riverdale after I posted that comment I texted Zion because I was shocked about what her had said.

Zion🥴💤

Noah🦋
why are you defending me?

Zion🥴💤
what you have a problem?

Noah🦋
no thank you

Zion🥴💤
i mean i was only telling the truth i wasn't gonna lie
READ
Zion🥴💤
wow! leaving me on read remember that little girl
READ
Zion🥴💤
okay be like that then
READ

After I left Zion on read I put my phone down and Aaliyah's mom walked in the room. "hey girls there is pizza downstairs if you want some. i am gonna take a shower." Mandy said. Me and Aaliyah walked downstairs we walked in the kitchen and saw Zion and Nick eating Zion looked at me and I rolled my eyes and he walked back to the living room I went to Nick and gave him a hug. I got me a water and when I turned around Zion was standing right behind me. "what?" I asked with an attitude. "nothing but you know you aren't slick right? leaving me on read that's not cool Noah." "and what are you going to do about it? huh?" "oh trust me you don't wanna know ma." He said in my ear and that sent chills threw my body. He backed away and as I was walking out the kitchen I bumped into him on purpose.

Skip to later that night....
It was now 8pm and we have school tomorrow my mom was here to pick me up. As I was walking to the door I felt something hit me in the back of my head I turned to see Zion laughing I turned away and walked out the door. When I got in the car Zion texted me.

Zion🥴💤

Zion🥴💤
wow really you left and didn't even say bye?

Noah🦋
yeah well you didn't have to throw things at me little boy🙄

Zion🥴💤
little boy? you are the little boy

Noah🦋
i am not even a boy you are so annoying

Zion🥴💤
'yOu ArE sO aNnOyInG' shut up
READ
Zion🥴💤
really we are doing this again?🙄
Delivered

Zion's Pov......
Noah is honestly an amazing girl she is beautiful lately I have grown a little crush on her. But I have a girlfriend and I am getting sick of her to be honest she is literally driving me crazy. My mom don't like Lexi and my mom likes everyone. The only that knows that I like Noah is Haley. (Flashback to 3 months ago: me,haley,carter,duane,austin,nick,izzy, edwin,maggie,brandon, aaliyah,asnley and noah went to the carnival. and i was sitting down waiting for everyone to come back from the restroom when i saw noah and duane playing around i got a like jealous and haley noticed. "hey z what's wrong?" haley asked me and looked at what i was looked at then she asked me "do you like her z?" "yeah i guess i do." End of flashback)
End of Zions Pov....