TWENTY TWO

Today Maggie,Aaliyah and I where going out for the day just the three of us. And also this morning I got 900 subscribers. Today we are gonna get our nails done,go to lunch and shopping before me and Aaliyah graduate tomorrow. And Zion hasn't really been talking to me after the whole thing about me kissing Maggie and now that I think of it I kind of miss kissing her I know it sounds weird but right now I wanna kiss her so bad. But there was something keeping me back from doing that and plus I can't do that to Zion and Brandon. Brandon really loves Maggie and she loves him too. I can't do it it's gonna mess everything up.

After we got our nails done we went to Canes to eat and I got a text from Zion.

Kuwonu💍🙈

Kuwonu💍🙈
hey baby i know we haven't been talking much since that whole thing happened but tonight the boys and i are having a party and you and the girls should come. i know tomorrow is your big day and i am so proud of you baby😭💕 i love you and can't to see you tonight.

My Baby🥺💍
yes we will be there😁
i love you too!🥺💕

"Okay guys Zion texted me saying that him and the boys are having a party tonight. And he said we can go." I said. "Hell yeah!" Aaliyah said. "Yeah Brandon texted me." Maggie said. "Wait Zion isn't mad about what happened between you too?" Aaliyah said looking at me. "No I guess not but he wasn't talking to me after what happened he barely texted me." I said. "He probably is." Aaliyah said. "Maybe." I said.

Skip to the party......🍾🍾

Maggie went to her house to get ready while me and Aaliyah got ready. The party starts at 7 and it's 6:30. Maggie got to our apartment at 6:45 we got in the car and went to the boys house. We walked in to the music playing and the boys dancing and some other people that I have never seen before. Me and Aaliyah walked to the kitchen to get us a drink while Maggie went to go look for Brandon. I was making my drink when I felt two arms wrap around me. "Be careful there you have a big day tomorrow." Zion said. I turned around to look at him. "Hi." I said. "Hi." Zion said. "I missed you." He said pecking my lips. "Doesn't feel like you missed me." I said. "Why is that?" He said. "Because what was that?" "What?" He said. "That so called kiss." I said with a little attitude. "You want a real kiss?" I said. "Yes." I said. Zion grabbed my face and slowly started to kiss me and I kissed him back. I smiled and he got is tongue in my mouth and out tongues were having a war with each other. Then he moved to my neck til he found my sweet spot and I bit my lip to hold my moan in but it didn't work and I let out a little moan I felt Zion smile against my neck. "Mmm...babe stop we can't do this here right now." I said as Zion moved to look at me and put his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck. "Come then let's go upstairs then?" He said. "No babe, we can't right now." "Please babe. I kinda need you." He said making me look down to see his boner. "Are you serious zion?" "Yeah please come on." He whinnied. "Come on." I said. We walked upstairs to his room and locked the door and the rest of it was amazing after that.

20 minutes later....

I was walking downstairs and I could barely walk. I heard Zion laugh a little so I stopped walking. "Are you gonna keep laughing or help me because you are the one that did this to me." I said looking back at him. "I got you he said as he helped me walk the rest of the way. I sat down on the couch with Nick and Aaliyah they were talking. "Where were you?" Nick asked. "She got dick." Aaliyah said. I laughed. "Did not." I said. "Lair." Aaliyah said. "Yeah she got dick." Nick said. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "Because you both were up there way too long and I saw you having trouble walking downstairs plus I saw you two in the kitchen." Aaliyah said. "Oops." I said. We continued to talk til Maggie came and we all went to go dance. We were dancing, Maggie was dancing on me. And I had a few drinks and Maggie looked so hot right now and we kissed. I quickly pulled away and I saw Zion look at me and he looked upset. I ran outside because I felt so bad I told myself I wouldn't do that again. I ran til I got to the end of the street and sat down. I started crying. "Hey Noah you good?" Nick asked. "No Nick I messed up." I said as I continued to cry. "I messed up my relationship with my boyfriend and Brandon's and Maggie's relationship. I am a horrible friend." "Hey relax. You wanna go home?" Nick asked. "Hey can you take me?" I asked. "Of course." He said as he helped me up. "Can you get Aaliyah?" We got a big day tomorrow." I said as we walked back to the house. "Yeah and I got to get my keys too." Nick said. I waited for Nick and Aaliyah to come. "Hey Edwin is in there telling everyone to go home because Zion is mad." Aaliyah said. "Yeah let's just go." I said getting in the car.

20 minutes later.....
We got to our apartment and thanked Nick for the ride. We got inside I put my phone on the charger and took a shower thinking about what just happened.