[1]

I sit in my chair as the boys sing 'She Looks so Perfect' I scroll through my Instagram feed as my notifications blow up on my recent picture,

"OMG YOU GET TO GO ON TOUR NOT FAIR!"

"lUCKY I'D DO SO MANY THINGS TO LUKE!!!!!"

"WOW HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!!!"

I sigh and shove my phone in my back pocket. I wouldn't call myself 'Instagram famous' I only have 992k followers because my mom knows 5sos. It may seem that I'm 'using' the band, but I could care less to be honest. The song ends and the boys run backstage. Only a few girls get to come backstage to actually meet the boys but the boys claim they forget the girls who come to meet them. It's sad really but it doesn't surprise me. The boys down a half case of water before they catch their breaths. A few minutes later I put in my headphones as 4 girls screetch running to the boys. Lucky girls, I guess. I keep one earbud out to easedrop on the conversation, "Luke omg I'm actually touching you, you're real OMG!" she hugs him togher than I could ever hug anyone. That must hurt. the others girls say about the same thing and hug them. Ugh fangirls they bug me, but I'm glad the boys are actually making people happy.

-----------------------

I walk up the steps to the tour bus and kick off my black vans. Ugh my feet are finally free! I slump onto the couch as the boys walk in laughng talking loudly. I sigh and close my eyes curling up in a ball. To be honest, living with the boys make my head hurt. They're so immature and annoying. Someone's body crushes mine as I groan loudly, "The fuck?!" Luke's annoying yet adorable laugh rings in my ears. Ugh Luke! He grabs my wrists and pins me so I'm laying on my back with my eyes still closed. "Baby girl, enjoy us, you don't have us for long." I roll my eyes even though they're closed, "Luke, I never wanted you, nor any of you. Just because my mom is your manager, doesn't give you the right to mess with m-" I'm beig lifted up by Luke's powerful arms and slung over is broad shoulders. GOD DAMN IT! Calum grabs my arms and my eyes flicker open only to reveal Calum smashing his lips on mine. EW! I squirm as Luke drops me on his bunk. Finally Calum's mouth is off of mine, "What the actual fuck calum?!" I scream.

"Sorry gorgeous, you were vunerable." he winks, Oh god that wink, no Nicole don't like his wink it's gross.

I roll my eyes and crul up as I search for my phone. "Looking for this baby girl?" Luke holds my phone as my earbuds drop from is pockets.

"Luke give me that!" I get up and run to him. My body clashses with his and my face smacks into the bottom of his chest. Did I mention I'm only like 5'2? Well I am. It sucks ass. I flick Luke's nose and he laughs, "ow, Baby girl that didn't hurt." I step on his foot hard. He winces.

"N-nope still didn't hurt." I grin and grab his package. He groans and drops my phone. I bend down and grab it, "Damn baby girl, you can't leave me hanging." He grins taking my arm. I tug away, "In your dreams player boy." I stomp back to his bunk and place my buds in my ears and fall asleep to Ed Sheeran's, 'Kiss Me'.

-----------------------

I wake up with giant arms wrapped around me, what the... I look to my right and see Luke sleeping. I smile knowing he probably slept with me like this just because the way I got my phone from him yesterday. I try my best attempt of getting out of his arms but thye all fail. Great.

he mubles, "Baby girl, don't leave me. This tour only lasts a few weeks." I smile to his words and stay in my spot. I run my hands throgh his hair as he softly snores. I will admit, he is adorable when he sleeps. I grab my phone and sneek a picture of his sleeping and upload it to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with the caption as, "My baby boy sleeping <3 @LukeHemmings" I smile and watch the likes and favorites blow up. UGh I still don't like all the fam I get, it's unfair. I look down at Luke as his blue eyes burn into my own. Damn it he's awake. "Morning baby girl."

"Okay, Luke, I love you and all but don't call me that."

"Hey, it's better than what Ashton calls you." He winks. What does Ashton call me? I smirk and play with Luke's hair, "So what does Ash call me?" I grin twirling my fingers in Luke's hair causing it to become a blonde sloppy mess, not that it already wasn't. "He doesn't like to talk about it baby girl." Luke's hand rests on my hip, nu uh I don't think so. I move his hand. "Niki, what's wrong?' Niki? No one calls me that.

"Nothing, but don't place your hand right there."

"Why? If you let me I'll let your hand rest right.." He taks my hand and lays on his semi hard package, "here." I roll my eyes and move my hand. "Luke, you wish okay. Now can I go pee?" He smirks and get up out off the bunk. I roll off and walk to the bathroom on the bus. I walk in and close the door locking it. What does Ash call me? If it worse than 'baby girl' I'm dead. I flush the toilet and wash my hands. Afterwards, I alk out only to see Calum, Ash, Luke, and Mikey playing mario cart screaming at each other. Boys. I sit on the empty couch and put in my earbuds once again and click the sideways triangle making Blink 182 play. I smile and rest my head. Michael sits on the couch I'm on and takes my hand causing me to look at him amiling. He's actually the only one who doesn't bother me. Surprising for who he is. "Hey Nicole." And the only one who apparently calls me by my actual name. I smile and take an earbud out, "Hey Mikey." I lay on his chest listenong to his heartbeat speed up. Aw he gets nervous around me! No Nicole, you don't like him.

"why is your heart beating so fast?" I ask.

"Because I'm looking at the most beautiful girl ever." He kisses the top of my head. I blush, god damn it Nicole you can never contain these hormones can you? I smile and play with one of the holes in his shirt.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are, Michael. I'm not beautiful, I'm a depressed girl who listens to music all the time and can't control what their hormones do."

"That's the thing Nicole, I like that." what? Mikey can't like a depressed self harming girl.

"You lyin' Mikey. Im ugly and not worth shit."

"No you're not Nicole. Honesty here, I love you."

His warm but soft lips gently press against mine. Damn Mikey, how many girls have you kissed? I throw myself on him, probably sounds needy, but he's an amazing kisser. Luke's voice perks up, "No best friend porn thanks." He walks off as I'm staring into Mikey's eyes smiling breathing hard from our kiss. The other 2 boys leave following Luke.

"he's jealous he can't have this on top of me right now." he winks. I can get used to this.

-----------------------

Hey guys. I was inspired and yeah. credits go to @mikeycliffordisbae follow her because she's just the best.

Instagram: 5sos_lover_xo

Twitter: mrslawley_13

Bye <3

~ S