[14]

This story will cantain sexual and triggering thought and actions. Please read at your own risk. Thank you.

-------------------------

[Nicole's POV]

I walk out of Hot Topic with tons of bags in my hand. I can finally get new clothes and start my whole life over. I walk to the vans store wanting to find new shoes in different colors other than black. I walk in and look around finding vlue, red, pink, white, orange, yellow, purple, and many other colors and patterns of vans but the only ones I actually want to buy are black ones. I sigh and walk out. Why can't I get over the whole 5sos thing?

You hate them Nicole l, give up. They already forgot about you.

I shake my head walking to the food court. I know I won't eat, but I just want a water. I walk to Starbucks and wait in line carrying my bags in my hands. I'm finally next in line, "Hi, how may I help you?" I give a fake smile, "One water please." She nods, "Who's that for?" The anorexic girl standing in front of you, "Nicole." She smiles and writes my name and gets my water as I wait watching her. After she snaps on the lid and hands me a straw I thank her and pay the 2 dollars. I walk off going to Build a Bear Workshop because why not. It might help me get things off my mind.

I walks towards the store and walk in as my whole childhood comes back to me. I really have been gone for a long time. I pick out this black bear and the workers help me stuff it. I do everything with the heart for the bear and the girl ties the strings. I smile walking over to the clothes and pick out a spiderman outfit.

I walk out after paying and decide to leave. I walk towards the exit of the mall as I hear screaming girls,

"MICHAEL! MIKEY LOOK!"

"LUKE! OMG I LOVE YOU!!!"

"ASHTON OMG I LOVE YOUR SKILLS AND FACE!!!"

"CALUM, I LOVED YOUR POEM!"

I stop in my tracks and remember all the names. Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum. I walk away from the exit where my car is located. Ugh, someone grabs my arms making me drop everything. I turn around bringing my hand up to the face but stopping realizing it's Michael. My Michael Clifford. I stare at him shocked. Why would he come here, he knows I hate him.

But you love him.

He looks down at me and kisses me not being able to control himself. I will admit it feels wrong not kissing back but I don't. I don't want to be with him, I want a normal life. Being a normal teenager witg actual friends, why can't I have that? Is it too much to ask for?

I push him off me, "Why are you even here?" I ask with anger in my voice. I am mad, I'm mad he came for me. "Listen, you're probably not happy to see me, but I had to see you. I miss you so much, I couldn't not think of seeing your beautiful face. I saw your dad, and he reminds me of you and I just miss you, Nicole, please I love you. I've had nightmares about you, you dieing in front of me, you leaving me without a proper goodbye. And I had this weird dream where in was marrying you, and you left and I broke down after that. It was life my body and everything went into shut down mode and I wanted to die, but not without you. Nicole I need you in my life." He says looking at me as we both are tearing up, "Michael..." he looks away, "I'm just sorry Nicole. This was a mistake, it was a mistake coming here, getting to know you, falling in love with you." I shake me head and kiss him. I do miss him, I do but can he really not live without me? I mean, I'm not that special. He kisses back lifting me up on his waist gripping my thighs. I can't get enough of him, I kiss him more deeping in the kiss and I grip his shirt. He grips my thighs as one of his hands slips up to my butt gripping it as I suck in a breath. "Michael, your hand." I whisper breathing hard, "Sorry, ni-" I kiss him again, "It's babe to you." He smiles looking in my eyes, "Alright babe." I smile loving him say that to me. "I'm sorry that I left you without saying goodbye. You just made me so mad about you and Luke fighting, physically." He looks away from me, "About that, I'm sorry for that. I was being childish, and you should pick who you want to date and spend time with." He sighs, "But that's one thing, but I'm happy you fought for me." I smile.

------------------------

[Michael's POV]

Nicole let's me drive her home as we listen to Green Day. I'm holding her hand as we stop at a red light. "Thank you." I say looking at her, "For what?" I give a small smile, "For giving me my happiness back." She smiles blushing, "you've always had me Michael, I just needed space for a while." She kisses my cheek, "It's a green light Mikey." I smile and turn right.

We get back to her house and I park getting out grabbing all her bags. She fits her hand into mine and we walk inside, "Well, I guess you get to see my house." I smile and we walk to the kitchen to put down her bags. Her dad walks up to us, "Thank the Lord you're home, I need to go to the store." She nods and hand him his keys. "Thanks for lending me your card for today." She says as I stand there awkwardly. He finally leaves starting the car outside. She smiles, "Sorry for him, I guess he's in a rush. But I'm sure you'll meet him soon the proper way." I smile and kiss her on her cheeks.

We lay in her bed side by side, "Oh, my Metallica T-shirt is missing. Do you by any chance have it or know where it is?" She looks at me worried, "Yeah I wore it yesterday, it's in the dryer, but uh if you want I can go get it." I smile, "No babe, it's fine don't worry, keep it." She shoots a look at me, "But it's your favorite." I chuckle, "And I said, keep it." I kiss her. She slowly shifts on top of me, "Babe what are you doing? Your dad will be home soon." She look down at me, "He didn't gonto the store, he went to the damn bar." She says with her hands resting on my chest, "Oh." Is all I can manage to say. She gives a small smile and lays down on me. I slip my hand up her shirt rubbing her back. She closes her eyes, "Michael, sing to me please." I smile, "Alright babe." I think of a song, "What about Can't stand it by Nevershoutnever?" I ask her, "Oh my god yes Michael." I chuckle and start singing, "Baby I love you, I never want to let you go the more i tyink about the more I want to let you k ow that everything you do, is so fucking cute and I can't stand it. I've been searching for a girl just like you cause I know, your heart is true. Baby I love you, I never want to let you go. The more I think about, the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super duper cute and I can't stand it." I look at her and notice she's sleeping soundly now. She's so cute. I slowly take her off of me cuddling her in after I've taken off my shirt.

-------------------------

[Nicole's POV]

I wake up in Michael's arms and I peek at my alarm clock, 4:38 am. I shake Michael, "Mikey wake up." He does budge. Ugh "Michael Gordon Clifford, wake the fuck up!" I yell but in a whisper not knowing if my dad is here asleep or banging some chick in the bathroom of Benny's Bar. He pulls me closer to him, "Ugh Michael get up!" I now yell at him. His eyes flicker open, "Babe what's wrong?" I smile, "Nothing I just woke up... it's 4 almost 5 in the morning." He smiles but tiredly, "Okay babe, well just go back to sleep." I roll my eyes, "I can't though. Stay awake please." I put my hands on his chest and kiss his cheeks. He smiles, "I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I love you more than my band Nicole." I blush knowing he really does love me more than that. "Michael, kiss me." I say looking at him. He pulls me closer to him and he brushes his lips against mine. I kiss him back harder than normal. "Michael, I love you." I say biting his lip a bit a bit after the kiss. "I love you too Nicole." He kissing my bottom lip once. I smile, "Thanks for coming back for me." I smile looking into his eyes, "I couldn't live without you. And I'm not going back to Australia because I want to stay with you."

Wait did he just say he wasn't going back home because of me? "No Michael, it's fine if you go back home, I know you miss your family." I say looking at him, "No Nicole, I want to stay with you so I don't lose you, again." He kisses me and it feels like electricity. I kiss him back laying my hands on his warm chest.

----------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading and I love you all so much. I hope you're enjoying the story because I know I am. Anyways I love you all so much

BYEE!!!!!!!

-S