[9]

This story will contain sexual and triggering thoughts and actions so read at your own risk. This is the lucky chapter.

------------------------

[Nicole's POV]

I wake up the next moring with excruciating pain in my thighs, but I'm wrapped up in Ash's muscular arms. I actually feel safe like no one can hurt me. I look up at him with his bandana still around his head, guess he forgot to take if off. I reach my hands around him and untie his bandana until i feel moist warm lips on my collor bone. I look down and see Ash kissing my collor bone. I smile and run my hands through his hair, "Gorgeous." He breaths out nibbling a bit on my skin. I suck in a breath and grip his hair a bit. 

"Ashton." I breath out as he starts sucking on my skin on my collar bone. His hands run up and down the sides of my body gripping my butt once in a while. "Ash, g-get on top of me." I stutter a bit as I lay down and he gets on top of me and continues sucking my skin. I grip his hair more and a little bit of the back of his neck. He moves lower on my chest reaching just above my boobs. "Ashton, I want you." I moan out as he sucks more and more on my fragile skin. 

"I do too love, but why don't we wait." He whispers between kisses and nibbles on my skin. 

"No, Ash, I need you." I beg running my hands through his hair. He stops for a while, but continues not long after. I gues he really can't stop. 

"Ash, stop please. You said to wait." I look at the top of his head. "I lied, I  really want you." He tugs my shirt up but i gra his hands, "Think about Michael and Luke though." All of a sudden he stops, "Fuck, I forgot about them." He looks devestated, it's okay though. "Ash, don't be sad thta you forgot we all forget things." 

"But they're like my brothers, Nicole." I look at him, "I know." I lick my lips trying not to look at his. He leans down and plants his lips on mine. God damn he's like, amazing. My hands trail up his body but very lightly causing goosebumps to appear on his body. 

"Damn it, Nicole, stop being so sexy baby." He picks up my body pressing every inch of my body to his, damn I can feel everything Ashton has.

-------------------------

[Later that Day, Nicole's POV]

I'm laying in the hotel bed watching tv as Michael is laying on the bed to the other side of the room. I look and get up not being able to know who he is. I lay next to him and I look up at him, "Michael, right?" He looks down at me, "Yeah, what's up?" I smile "Who are you, and why are you here?" 

"This might help." He kisses me and everything comes back to me, Michael Clifford, my boyfriend. I pull him onto me and slip off his shirt. "Nicole, slow down please." I shake me head no and unzip his jeans. "Michael, I know who you are, you're my boyfriend who has seen me in my darkest times and happiest times. you've helped me through everything and I love you. I remember everything now." I give him a needy kiss as I tug down his jeans more. He kisses me back slipping up my shirt. He kicks off his jeans and then slips down my sweatpants. I tilt my head back wanting him to kiss me on the neck, he does eactly that kissing in my sweet spot causing me to moan. I grip his back, "G-grind Michael grind like never before." I beg as he sucks my sweet spot and grinds on me as I feel his hard. This is true pleasureness. His fingers slowly but gently tug down my underwear, here it all goes, everything I've always wanted. His grinding causes his boxers to slip down exposing his hard member. I beg for him. "Michael, oh god you're so hard please fuck me I need you so bad." he smirks against my sweetspot grinding harder and harder causing me to moan loud begging more. "Michael please, fuck me please." I grip his back slowly as he enters me. 

---------------------

[Michael's POV after everything happened with Nicole.]

Her breaths follow mine as I thrust one more time casuing her to moan one last time before I roll off her and cuddle her. "Michael, that was, I have no words." I smile, "Me too Nicole." I glance at the clock, 6:45 pm. Shit we have a concert tonight! "Baby." I look at her beautiful face, "yeah Mikey?"  She looks up at me.

"I have a show tonight." I rub her back. 

"When?"

"In an hour." I say getting up slipping on a pair of new boxers. I look over at her as she slips on her shirt and finishes getting dressed.

"Let's just take a shower together so it's faster." She agrees and we walk to the bathroom and strip from our clothes. 

After we get ready we have 10 minutes before out show but the location is not very far. everyone gets in the van and we drive to the concert location. Nicole sits in my lap. I reply everything that just happened back in the hotel. 

The boys and I walk on stage and all the girls scream with enthusasm. I smile and we begin our show. About 4 songs later I still can't get the scene out of my head with Nicole and I in the hotel room. The song ends and Calum walks to me, "Mate, you uh might want to check down south, you have a bit of a problem." He whispers to me, I glance downwards and notice I have a boner. Well this is great. I walk off stage and walk to the bathroom, "Mikey, where you going?" I look at Nicole, which makes the boner even worse, God damn it. "I uh have to pee." I rush the bathroom to fix the situation. 

I walk back on stage finally free from my boner. "Okay, now we can get this show going." We start playing Teenage Dream. 

-------------------------

Hey guys so thanks for reading again and this chapter was really rated R and I'm so sorry for that. I promise it won't be that sexual anymore. maybe ;) anyways, I love you all and follow me on my social media sites

Instagram: 5sos_lover_xo (mostly use ig)

Twitter: mrslawley_13

BYEEE!!!!!!!

                                                -S