[15]

This story will and does contain sexual and triggering thoughts and actions. Read at your own risk. Thank you.

----------------------

[Nicole's POV]

I look at him, "But I have school." 

"I'll enroll in your school. Do remember, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." He kisses my forehead. "What about the fans though? I mean I do havae fans at my school." He chuckles, "They need to know to get over it." He kisses my lips down to my jawline then to my neck where that special spot is. I mona softly, "Michael, I have school." My hand lands on his boxers. "It looks like someone wants me though." He kisses that spot sucking a bit. I moan out louder pressing my hand harder into his package making him groan against my neck. That turns me on and I press harder into his package as he sucks on my neck leaving hickeys. The room is soon filled with my moans and his groans as we pleasure each other. 

My alarm clock goes off right before Michael enters me, "Damn it babe I have to get ready." I say looking at him, "I'm going to tease you all day today." He kisses below my collar bones and I smile.

Once I finish getting dressed in one of my new Nirvana T-shirts, Black skinny jeans, and my black vans, Michael walks out almost wearing the same exact thing but with a Green Day shirt and a red and black fannel around his waist. I smile, "We can finish what we started later, okay?"

He smiles and puts his hands on my boobs, "Okay." He kisses me and I kiss him back pushing him against the wall. His hands trail down to my butt and he rests his hands there gripping a bit. I smile and walk away from him leaving him hanging. I skip breakfast as usual and realize my dad hasn't came home at all yet. Strange, he never leaves for more than half a day, not a whole day. I push the thoughts away and see different keys on the table. I walk to them and read the not my dad wrote with messy handwriting.

Dear Sweetheart,

   I bought you a car, take care of it and I'm sorry for about whatI'm going to say but, I'm sorry. I've left the house yesterday because your mother finally signed the divorce papers and she put a restraining order on me from seeing you. She was mad about me taking you back and I didn't want you to leave me so I left you. You'll see me very soon sweetheart. I love you.

xx The best dad ever 

I put the paper down grabbing the keys and going to the garage seeing an extra car with a bow on it. I smile, "Michael! Come here look!!!" I run the car. Michael's arms snake around me, "You're more beautiful." He kisses below my ear. I admire the dark red Camaro parked infront of me. "Michael, no I'm serious my dad has never gotten me something so big before." I get out of his grasp and walk around the car admiring it. "Yeah, it is a pretty sexy car." He follows me, "But you're sexier." He grabs me pulling me to him and bites my neck causing me to moan out loudly, "Michael!" I back up more on him wanting more. He stops, "We have school, let's get going." He walks grabbing the keys  from my hand , "Michael, maybe I wanted to drive, You know it is my car." I stand there with folded arms. He sighs and throws the keys as I catch them getting in on the drivers seat as he does the same to the passenger side. 

We park at the school and I he puts on a jacket that he grabbed before we left. "Why are you putting that on?" He looks at me, 'Fans. I have to hide." He flips up the hood on the jacket and gets out as I grab my bag from the back and get out. Hand in hand we walk to the Principal's office as he walks with his head hung low. We make it to Principal Mart's office and walk in, "Hey." I sit down in the chair as Michael sits in the other. "Oh, Nicole what a nice surprise, and I see you brought someone with you." He hesitates at the end, "Is that," I sigh, "Yes its Michael Clifford. Don't freak ujst enroll him in school and make today his first day." I say. He does so and prints out his schedual that is the same as mine. I smile and get up, "Thanks." We both walk out going to first period. 

After 4 periods, me and Michael make our way to lunch as he still hides himself. I roll my eyes and pull off his hood, "It's okay, we can sit by our selves today." I walk to an empty table bringing him with me. we sit, "You don't get lunch?" He asks me, quickly I make up a lie, "Yeah, the school food is nasty." I lie to cover up myself from being anorexic. "Oh, are you sure?" I nod giving him a small smile. 

"Oh, look, the slut." The same blonde girl and her two friends come up to me and Michael. surprisingly I still don't know her name. "Go away." Michael turns around facing the 3 girls, the scream. Way to go Michael. 

"Oh. My. Fucking. Jesus, Michael Clifford!?" One of the brunettes scream. "Yeah yeah, please leave girls." He turns around but the blonde grabs his shoulder. "Don't you dare fucking touch him you little whore." I hiss out loudly. SHe smirks and runs her hands down his body as he trys not to flip out on her. The anger in me reaches the boiling point and I stomp over to her. Yet she's a bit taller than me I feel stronger, bigger, and I could easily take her out. Michael stands up and I notice he's very uncomfortable. Her hands reach down to where his zipper is and I come unglued. I smack her across the face and I get a hold of her  oh so pretty blonde hair. I kick her to the wall since we aren't that far from it and my hands slips up to her neck, "Don't go there with me or I will kill you." I hiss out to her face as her face turns a slight redish color from me blocking her wind pipe. "He's all mine and if you touch him anywhere, you'll fucking pay bitch." I press my hand harder to her neck as her face turns a little purple, "He'll never fall for your fake ass body and personality. Understand this, touch him equals you going bye bye." I let go of her as she gasps for air and Michel pulls me to his side. 

"Damn, I got a punk rock princess right here." 

--------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading! I hope you're enjoying the story and this part was really fun to write. I love you all so much. 

BYEE!!!!!!

                                                -S