Author's Note

Hey! So it's me, the author of this story, and I just wanna clarify a few things since I've kinda abandoned my Wattpad account for a few months now and things have changed. In the time span of me first releasing this story and now, Mark can out with Wilford Motherloving Warfstache and DAMEN, which are both really good and do a good job wrapping up the wkm storyline. Of course that means this story kinda doesn't have any use bc he pretty much explained it all in livestreams and in the videos, so what to do now with Glass Minds?

Well, what I'm instead gonna do is jump to after the events of wkm where Wilford is out partying and Damien and Celine are living in routine hell. What I'll have happen is Wilford will meed all the other egos *including real Mark, maybe run into actor Mark here and there* and then decide to make a TV show with all of them and Mark's friends, then find Dark and invite him in on it too. If you haven't watched Mark's livestream where he explains DAMIEN, then go check it out especially the ending bc the ending is where Mark does the skit of Will and Dark talking and agreeing to make Markiplier TV. Hopefully Mark doesn't go back and explain on how all the egos met while I'm still making this story bc if he does I'll be sad.

So to sum all that up, Wilford meets other egos, decides to make TV show, meets Dark, makes TV show/undercover plot to take over Mark's YouTube channel.

I'm gonna try to work on this story and my other story Auris as much as I can bc I have inspiration to do both stories so keep an eye out for more update from this story and check out my other stories *like Auris bc idk if I'll update Society in the Stars or Rock, Paper, Scissors...Love? as much as these two*!

See y'all later!!