??

She awoke, a snowy forest surrounded her with no paths in sight. Her breath was heavy, blowing carbon into the frost air around her at a fast pace. Darting around to get a better look at her environment, she stood to her feet. Thick snow, barren trees, and a gray sky was all she could make out, but when she turned around she realized something that made everything fit together.

  "Dami-ah!" She gasped a little, looking up at the sky after a snap sound came to her ears. A tree that had been struck by lightning was tipping over near them; she had to act fast.

  Picking up her unconscious brother, the young lady ran off into the unknown. This place was new to her and she had no clue where she was running to, but she was hoping to find a cave or something like that they could stay the night in.

  As she began to loose hope in finding somewhere, a giant cliff came into view. She thought it was a cliff at first, but realized that it was actually a large hill with a cave opening in the side of it. A cave opening!

  Hurrying into the hole, she was able to make it inside with her brother still passed out in her arm before the storm had gotten to them. Once she knew she was inside and safe, the lady collapsed to her knees and dropped her brother softly on the ground in front of her. She took a few breaths, then moved to the side of the cave's wall to lay against it.

  "Calm down Celine, just inhale...exhale...calm down..." She mumbled to herself, resting her head in her hands, "Soon enough you'll be able to help him...you can help yourself...you can defeat that sick bastard..."

  Peaking through her fingers, she looked at her brother. He still hadn't woken up from his unconscious state, he just laid on the ground in such a peaceful slumber. It was nice to see him so relaxed and not stressed over his past duties as a mayor, which helped Celine calm down as well.

  "Aahhh... fucking hell..." Boomed throughout the cave, which alarmed Celine to the point where she didn't feel safe. Someone was speaking, and that someone sounded so familiar. Was he actually here?

  No, that's crazy, he couldn't actually be there with Celine and her brother, she hadn't seen him in so many years. But, who was that? Why did it sound so much like her old friend?

  That would be things she could contemplate later, for now she had to focus on setting up a safe hideout from him.

••••••••••

{Ok, bit off track of what I last wrote, but hear me out. At random points in this book, whether be when Wilford falls asleep to end the chapter like what happened or something else I might cut to this. What is this, though?

This is basically what is happening with Damien and Celine in their little mind thing in DAMIEN. Since Celine basically created the forest thing to protect her twin from Actor Mark, this is basically whenever Celine first comes into the room and her younger brother hasn't woken up in the room yet. Hopefully that makes sense. These will be quick little update chapters on what's going on between the two twins and how I like to think their bond grows and helps them accept themselves being Dark once they face Actor Mark together at the end of DAMIEN.

Anyways, see y'all in the next chapter!}