Thirteen

It is the next day and Brendon keeps ignoring Dallon. Whenever the angel tries talking to him Brendon just walks away or ignores him.

"Brendon please, we need to talk about this," Dallon begs, trying once again to talk to the human.

"Thought you told me to fuck off, I'm doing exactly what you said," Brendon says defensively.

"You know what I meant, Brendon please talk to me, I-I like being your friend and I don't want you to be mad at me," Dallon says while frowning.

"I don't care-"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Gerard screams.

The two boys look at each other, both flashing each other questioning looks before running upstairs to see what's going on. Brendon opens the attic up and there stood everybody in a circle.

Someone Brendon has never seen before in the middle.

"What the fuck is going on?" Brendon asks, everyone moves to the side to revel a vampire.

His fangs poke out a bit and he has blonde hair.

"This- This is Mikey, my brother," Gerard says, still totally shocked.

Mikey nervously waves at Brendon and Dallon. Brendon's jaw drops.

Gerard has a brother?! None of them knew that.

"How the hell did- how are you here?" Gerard asks.

"W-Well, uh, I died... car crash woo, I somehow turned into a vampire, I met Satan a-and he sent me here," Mikey explains.

Gerard just stares at him. Everyone does.

"So you had no idea you had a brother?!" Brendon asks in disbelief.

"I don't remember this shit! I've been dead for years! I don't even remember anything from when I was human!" Gerard defends himself.

"It's okay, I didn't know I had a brother either," Mikey admits as well.

"We already introduced ourselves here, now that, that is this shit heads house, Brendon Boyd Urie," Gerard says while gesturing to the male with a big forehead.

"That is Dallon- Whatever his last name is, fallen angel," Gerard points over to Dallon.

"Weekes is my last name, Dallon James Weekes, hello Mikey," Dallon greets while nervously waving at Mikey.

"I-Is Ray here?" Mikey asks.

"Who?" Everyone asks, they would have said it all together but of course Brendon had to be a couple seconds behind.

"Shit, you gotta be kidding me," Mikey facepalms.

"Who's Ray?" Gerard asks.

"My friend, he died as well, I was with him in hell but now I'm here," Mikey says with a frown.

"Speaking of friends, Mikey, I'm gay, this is my boyfriend, if you don't support me I won't hesitate to rip your heart out," Gerard quickly comes out and threatens his brother while he puts an arm around the werewolf next to him.

"Nice, I'm bisexual which means I do in fact support you," Mikey comes out as well, soon everyone is spilling their sexuality.

"It's like a gay community," Brendon says deadpanned.

Next thing they know Brendon bursts out laughing, everyone just awkwardly stares at him before he goes back to having a serious face.

"Anyways, nice meeting you Mikey, Dallon, lets talk now," Brendon grabs his wrist and they leave the attic. Dallon quickly says goodbye to Mikey. He winces a bit as Brendon tugs on his wrist.

They go inside Brendon's room, Dal closes the door and they both sit down on his bed.

"Now explain." Brendon orders.

"Brendon, I do like you, like like you, you are just so adorable and I really like you but Ryan... I fell in love with him Brendon, I can't throw that away, I can't throw him away... plus, do not get me wrong, I really like you, but you are a sinner, that is basically forbidden for an angel to date a sinner," Dallon explains.

"You're not an angel anymore Dallon, remember? Fallen Angel. Fallen down to earth, you are a sinner, you swore yesterday, you have been swearing a lot actually, you have also been to a bar and been inside hot topic, you also cheated on Ryan, you kissed me," Dallon looks down as guilt starts to eat him up. Brendon is correct.

"I-I know but I still love him... I miss him so much Brendon, I miss h-him," tears start to roll down Dallon's cheeks. He really does miss Ryan.

"I-I just want to hug him, kiss him, tell him I l-love him, B-Brendon I can't go b-back to Heaven I-I know it, I love him though," Dallon cries out. He lets in and out unsteady breaths.

"But you are here now, on earth, Dallon, I really like you... you like me too... why can't we be together? If you aren't going back to Heaven then stay with me," Brendon begs, he want to be with Dallon really bad.

He wants to wake up next to the beautiful angel. He wants to tell him he loves him, give him kisses, hugs, cuddles, he wants to go on dates as well.

Dallon is real, he can't disappear unlike everyone else...

"B-But Ryan... I have broken his heart enough Bren, I can't do it again," Dallon says sadly.

"I am a l-living sin, a-a walking sin, I have sinned so much and you know it but I will not give up until I am let back up t-there!" Dallon starts getting a bit louder and he points up to the roof as he talks.

He lowers his hand and covers his face, his wings wrap around himself.

"B-Brendon it is not fair..." Dallon cries.

"R-Ryan I am s-so sorry, so fucking sorry," Dallon just continues to cry. He wants to go home, he really does. He wants to do a lot of stuff but can't really do that thanks to being basically banished for being gay.

"Dallon don't apologize. You did not do anything wrong, whoever sent you here is an asshole who doesn't know anything, maybe if you weren't sent down here things would be better, I'm sorry Dallon." Brendon says.

"I'm sorry."