Thirteen Years Before

(They are two months old)

Hadrian and Daniel, were once cvery close.

Close..

They were both eqaully loved, by caring parents..

Oh how he forgot that.

Until the night Voldemort came, he was only there to kill the boy of prophecy, nothing else.

I really wished he did, because I would've happily passed away.

"Lily, take them upstairs and hide! I'll slow him down!" James yelled, pushing the boys into her chest as he ran off.

Lily grabbed the boys and put them in one of the cribs and hdi them under the invisibility cloak.

She turned around and saw Voldemort. He was grinning evilily at her.

"Step aside silly girl, I only want one of them.."

"Please not my babies, I'll do anything! Kill me instead, please!"

"Cruicio!" Yelled Voldeort, and Lily passed out on the floor.

Volemort took the cloak off the two babies and saw the very different twins.

One of them was crying and was awfully chubby and a scardy cat.

The other was very small, and skinny. His piercing green eyes the colour of the killing curse amazed him. He was staring coldly at Voldemorts eyes.

The boy with the green eyes must be the child of prophecy, if only he could've killed the other. The other looked spoiled and fat. This one was true and brave.

"Avakadava!" Yelled Voldemort as it came right back him, a part of the roof collasped and gave Daniel an minor scar on his neck and beside him an unconcious Hadrian with an lightning bolt scar.

Dumbledore came in and picked up Daniel. He beamed at the boy. Lily and James were awake by now and saw Dumbledore.

"I name this boy, the boy who lived."

It was at that moment, Dumbledore would've regretted his choice, thirteen years later...