Death

Akuma lay in bed under the covers. His body turned facing the ceiling, staring straight up.

The boy sighed, he could never fall asleep. Or at least, he didn't even try. Darkness was something the boy felt compatible in, but inside the darkness... came the nighrmares.

Eventually,  Akuma gave up on staying in bed. He jumped out of bed and thre on his villain uniform. 

Lurking in the halls, he crept along while avoiding any staff members patrolling the area. When he reached the top of the massive staircase, Akuma held out his hands to push open the roof door. When they opened, a huge gush of wind blew into the boys face. His face consisted of a face mask, and red eyes with one open and one closed.

Taking slow steps onto the rooftop, he had already decided the answer to his big brothers words. He understood what he needed to do.

It hurt, because Akuma had longed to do this ever since that... 'accident'. 

And now, he could finally feel like he was doing it. 

Stepping closer to the edge, he leans against the railings. Taking a deep breath of annoyence, he climbs over the railing. 

Akuma grabs his backpack and takes off his villain costume, replacing them with his school uniform.

Lastly, he got out some a pack of fire crackers out of his bag. Lighting them up, he threw them away from him and covered his sensitive ears.

The loud explosion caused a racket to stir up inside. Immediately, people started to fill up the rooftop. They mummered in confusion and were ready to face a foe. But only glancing at Akuma in the end.

"H-Hadrian... what are you doing?" His biology teacher asked, afriad at how close Hadrian was from falling off the building.

Akuma gave a cold laugh. "What do you think dumbasses.." Grabbed his backpack.

And jumped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates and short chapters! I'm really busy with the other novels and my upcoming tests. So please don't bully me!