I'm back

It was already the day of the Loderstar competition.

Hadrian had already forgotten the names of two of the competitors, and was stuck with a noisy Peter trailing him.

"Hey! I heard you're the top student! Do you mind teaching me anything?" And it was like that for weeks.

He didn't care as much, since people were swarming Daniel. Maybe Daniel would get his fat ass sqaushed, and all he would have to do is finish.

But, that wouldn't be any fun. He wanted to toy with Daniel as much as he could. Until..mhe was shattered like himself.

A voice yelled behind him. "Hadrian, you need to pick up you're jersy." That was the voice of professor Tuma, she was probably the strictest teacher in the school. Though, after Hadrian had performed above her expectations, she had a soft side with him.

"Don't worry Professor, I've got this handled." And smirked, leaving her standing behind him as he walked away.

"Don't die on us okay? I really want to be able to use you again. For magic I mean." She called back, laughing.

He laughed with her. "I won't die if you say not to, because I'd be like failing a test. But take it with a grain of salt, If I die, I'd annoy the hell out of you, am I right?"

She and Hadrian walked away from eachother smiling. Who knew what was going to happen next..

An hour later..

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Loderstat Competition! Here, we have four contests here with us! From Drumstrang academy! Number four, Peter fenen! From the Feleipo school we have.. Number ten, Reina Samuels! From the kne and only Hogwarts, we have of course, number two, The boy who lived!" The crowd burst out cheering... but they didn't know who was top ranked in the whole world yet. Daniel didn't earn second rank, it was given to him. When he got that rank, he was endlessly bragging about it. 

Back home, that would first, be breaking three key rules in our city. And five rules at Hogwarts. All would get you exiled from both places.

But not with Daniel.. it's all , Oh! Wow! We can't lower his self esteem or else the dark lord will win, Oh Daniel is so strong... blah blah blah.

Absolutely hate him with all my guts.

"Last but not least.. from Foxfire academy, Hadrian Riddle!" He yelled. Earning a cheer from the crowd. Although it wasn't as big as Daniel's, everyone.. he meant everyone from his school cheered for him. It made his heart warm.

Daniel looked at Hadrian with disgust once they got back from the arena, they were place inside a cabin.

"What are you doing here dumbass? A weak bastard like you doesn't belong here." He snickered, he patheticly laughed at his two year old joke.

Hadrian just downright ignored him.

"Do you know who I am! I can sentence you to death-"

He couldn't bare listening to the snob. "Chapter three hundred, twenty three. Page two thousand and forty five. Qoute, unless you have reliable evidence, a lawyer, and the power of the minster of magic, you cannot execute a person. Retard, that rule applies to all of us, especially you." 

Daniel just stormed away crying. He deserved that.

(This is what Hadrian currently looks like. Everything including the mask expect the piercings.)

"Geez dude

"Geez dude... you know who you just insulted?" Reina stepped up, laughing.

Hadrian nodded. "Yea, a slob brother of mine."

Reina gasped, and so did Peter. "He's you're brother!" They said at once.

He tilted his head. "Yea.. he's my twin. Though, he's twenty minutes before me. And even if that' the case, I still inheriate everything. Because of my blood type. It's said in my family, the person who inheriates the Potter vault and belongings.  Must either be the first born only child. So explaining that, it means say James and Lily had a child-----it means, if they had the child before everyone else in the potter family, the first child would inheriate everything. The second way.. is.. if you have the blood type AB, you're the successor. If both children have it, then it goes back to the same option." Hadrian gave the others some time to process. "My parents wern't resentful of me when I was born, so legal papers state me as the next heir. And after Daniel was appointed his acting job, they tried to change it. But nothing can stop inheritence papers's information."

The two candidates stood there, their faces amazed. That was when he noticed they had called Peter onto the arena. "Peter Fenen! Please come onto the stage, Number four!" The commentator yelled.

Peter waved goodbye and wished us luck.. I'm guessing his went well.

As the people dropped one at a time, Hadrian sat uneasily one a bed. Playing with his thumbs was not going to help the situation at hand. 

He could hear the loud cheers going for Daniel.. with his vision, he could see Daniel struggling with what he was facing.

An cheetah. A cheetah with wings.

Hadrian could bare his excitment. He got to face those amazkng graceful creatures? Was he in heaven?

Daniels terrible spell casting was definitely showing off. No one could sense any aura coming out of him. Because what Daniel was using for magic, was the absolute best he had.

The boy could contain his laughter.

When he watched the others, they all faced differemt creatures. But when Hadrian meant creatures... he meant.. they looked like them.

Witches and wizards would not betray any contracts made to protect magicial creatures. If they did, that would mean war between the magicial creatures and mortals.

So they used.. statues. It was a man named Petrum's idea. He said, he could magicialy inhance the statues, giving them life. Not only that----a personality, it's own look and name.. and more importantly, powers.

They took advantage of that and used it to run tis tournement didn't they...

If that was the case, what was the point of him joining? This was going to be easy as hell.

Hadrian guessed he would have to wait another half an hour for Daniel. Though, if he took too long, that would negate points. If only he had something to do with his time..

He spotted something red lying on a table.

A book!

The title basicly explained the story completely. 'The stories of the four Arcangels.' And on the back the caption read. 'The three arcangels, Mael, Meliodas and Elizibeth are looking for they're fourth member. The name of the being is unknown.. but powerful. Can they do it or not.' 

The writing would deffently catch the eye of others.

But how would the author know about the arcangels and the names as well? That could only mean one thing. Someone from heaven... or from hell.

Hadrian decided the read the book anyways.

Once the boy was called up, he straightened up his purple hoodie and made sure his mouth mask was secure.

Because now.. he was going to have some fun. The crowd was going to see how powerful he was. They were going to see.. the truth.

"Foxfire, school for the Elite. Chosen candidate by the headmaster herself. Hadrian Riddle.. ranked First in the world!"