A restart

(So basically, Implementing Akuma/Hadrian's 'Death' was to restart the series a bit. I wasn't very happy with the way things were going so I wanted to find a way to continue without cancelling the series)

Here I am again.. a void of darkness. The darkness that so humbly let me in.

So where exactly am I? Well.. I think I'm about to find that out-

"Back so soon little boy?" A chilling familiar voice echoed.

I grinned, knowing exactly who this voice belonged to. "Well, nice of you to greet me with open arms now, 'Death'."

Death chuckled and then went into an sitting position in the air. I studied him closely to see if he had any changes done upon him since the last time I was here. But none were found.

"So, Akuma.. why did you jump?"

I hadn't really thought about that. I guess.. I wasn't going to right direction?

"Just know that I did it for my own sake, not because someone asked." He answered, giving death quite a frown.

"Well dear child, you realize that was just a vision of what could happen if you chose to trust him?"

"Ah.. so that's why I felt so suspicious when he told me we were related."

It wasn't a shocker, to put it simply- he expected it.

"You're lucky that I saved you from seeing the end of your life in that timeline" Death said, standing up to face the seven year old Akuma..

"Why continue to call me a name I don't own?" Hadrian asked, leaning back and putting his arms behind his head in a chilling position.

"I thought you liked that name?" Death asked "But I guess I'll keep calling you the name given to you in your current timeline."

Hadrian got intrigued, current timeline? His 'timeline' wasn't a part of that. This was a world that was the mother of all other scenarios. That's why he was given this power to see and change them.

"Ah.. I can see what your thinking Hadrian, and yes- you are correct. But it still doesn't stop the fact that you will have to choose to go down one of these timelines in the mere future" Death told Hadrian in a monotone voice.

"Just send me back, Death" Hadrian answered in a cold voice- a shadowing covering his emerald eyes.

"As you say.."

"Creator"

[Yes, you must be VERY confused at where this story is going. So am I! But I'll explain my perspective to you all. Without giving spoilers to the next part of course!

Hadrian was in a certain timeline living inside of it- but he still has the mind of his current age. Which was seven. He has the power to see and talk to one of he rulers of hell, Death themselves. Death gives Hadrian the power to see ALL possible outcomes of every choice he makes, meaning that he knows exactly what he needs to do to create a part he sees fit for his needs. So the whole story so far is a COMPLETE WASTE or is it?
Also please tell me if you want a rewrite with the storyline I actually WANT! From your suffering author-kun... Akira]