Chapter 11: The Play

Playlist: Totori by Wizkid & Olamide
Madu by Kiss Daniel

Ps: James' pic above

* Ann's POV *

Saturday morning yay.....Not. I tried pushing myself out of bed when everyone else was already ready for sports.
"Wake up with your fat ass" Nat threw a pillow at me.

"I'm coming" I groaned then finally got my fat ass to sit up straight and rubbing my eyes.

"Are you guys actually working out today" I asked not believing that they're actually hyped for sports

"Nah I'm just going out to see people and maybe participate in some games" Fay shrugged

That's the non sporty spirit

"And I want to see Henry" Naomi squealed.

"I'm just in it for the music" Natalie said dryly.

Trust her for such enthusiasm.

"Louis and I have arranged a regular boxing schedule including this morning which I'm gonna be fashionably late to." I said getting my phone to text Ash.

"Isn't Liam gonna like freak out or something" Nay worried.

"No I've discussed it with him, he's cool" I assured.

"Yeah right" Fay scoffed. "I second that" Nat agreed but I just shrugged them off deciding to text Ash before anything else.

Me: morning....are you coming for sports.

King: hey its James, your boy is currently drooling his fluids out on his bed.

Me: eww ...are you coming out for sports.

King: nah...the big 4 are too cool for sports.

Me: couch potatoes.... Anyway bye ttyl

"Girls come down for sports 10...9" I heard our sports prefect yell from downstairs. And I jumped out of the bed changing into something appropriate and getting my bag.

"Aren't you guys gonna hurry" I panicked as Nay is the only one that seems worried not to get punished.

"Nah we have an excuse" Nat and Fay said feeling like bad bitches.

"But we don't abeg let's go" I took Naomi's hand and ran out the door.

After meeting some friends and saying my goodbyes I went straight to the boxing area to see Louis in his shirtless glory reading a book.

"Hola (hi)" I greeted.

" he estado esperando (I've been waiting" he spoke not looking up from his novel.

I'll never get tired of hearing the Spanish spill out his lips like hot cheese.

"Veo (i see)" I responded walking closer

" 'Who is she?'....interesting" I read the title of the book.

Sounds mysterious

"Here take I got you another one" he said searching his bag and handed me a book.

"But why" I asked surprised that he actually brought one for me.

"Let's just say something touched my heart, plus I have a lot" he shrugged.