Chapter 32: Monster

Playlist: Post by Yo gotti
Taki taking by Selena, DJ Snake, ozuna,etc

* Louis' POV *

            "Are you excited for our second day brother" Luca beamed as I stepped out the bathroom whipping my wet hair.

   "Not really" I shrugged.

   "I doubt that" he smiled mischievously and I gave him a weird look. "I couldn't help but eavesdrop on your little video conversation last night" he wiggled his brows and I used my towel to slap his face.

   "Shut up, its no big deal"

   "Its the biggest deal ever, I can't believe you're not smiling your face out right now or have you..?"

I knew exactly what he was going to suggest.

     "No I haven't" I deadpanned as I wore my boxers and jeans.

    "Good...anyway hurry up so we can catch up with the others for breakfast" he stood up as I wore a classic red shirt and topped it with a black jacket. Turning back he was looking at me like I've grown two heads.

     "What!?"

   "I wish you inherited my fashion sense" he eyed me before scoffing.

Inherited? I'm older than you.

     "Whatever" I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone before we both walked out heading to the elevator.

     "I absolutely can't wait to go to the Royal palace." He kept on grinning sheepishly.

Won't be the first palace I've been too.

    "When we get back from breakfast I'll do your hair maybe change your clothes so you'll look to die for" he said and I scoffed.

I woke up to die for

    "Shut your face Luca" the elevator doors opened.

                         ★★★★★★
* Ann's POV *

          Day 2 seems to start on the right foot, at least this time I got to seat next to the love of my life. Our first destination for today is  the Madrid palace, then to a stadium and  finally an aquatic zoo.

       We got down from the bus and I marveled at the castle in front of me.
    "Damn this place can occupy the whole WEH, RKC and NH student body combined" Elliot said in awe

    We waited in front of the door when a petite lady arrived. Maybe our tour guide.

    "Hello everyone I'll be your tour guide for today...shall we begin" she smiled before opening the doors and we followed behind.

       The place was absolutely marvelous. Everywhere I turned screamed Royalty and I would definitely get lost if I wandered off on my own.

     "Now this is where the royal family is meant to reside but they don't actually stay here cause.. Well who wants to be living alone in a 2000room castle" she joked.

Definitely not me

    I looked down at our entwined hands before looking up at Ash. He doesn't really seem interested, but why would he? Ever since he heard the word stadium its like nothing else mattered.

    "Hey" I tugged him a little and he looked down at me.

   "Relax we'll just be here for like an hour, we'll be at the stadium in no time" I tried to cheer him up.