Chapter 19: Snaps

Playlist: Right my Wrongs by Bryson Tiller

PS :pic of Noah above

* Ann's POV *

          I felt a light weight on me as I regain consciousness and realized it was Liam's arms wrapped around me. I fluttered my eyes open and smiled at the sight of him sleeping deeply, taking soft breaths.

He looks so peaceful.

    I touched his face admiring his features but he did even flinch. I carefully unwrapped myself from his grip so as not to wake him and rolled away. I smiled being successful and sat up reaching for my phone.

The floor is so cold

    Its 10am, mum should be awake by now. I looked back at Ash and the memories of yesterday came rushing back like a wave. He was so wild last night, he must be pretty tired and most definitely won't have a good morning.

I should do something nice

      I wore my slippers and opened the door walking to Nat room. Entering she wasn't there neither was she in the bathroom.

She must be downstairs.

    I walked to my parents room and knocked but they weren't there either. I guess everyone woke up early today.

   Walking into the kitchen I saw Mary tapping away on her laptop and my mood became even more jolly.

I love her so much

    "Good morning" I smiled.

     "Morning princess, how did you sleep" she sent me a teasing smirk.

   "I slept peachy...but where's my family"

   "Your dad is at the gym, then mum and Nat went to do girls stuff" she informed

   "What!?"

    "What?" She asked confused

   "I was meant to go with her, I'm her daughter. Well all three of us were meant to go but why did she leave me behind" I took offence.

   "Maybe you slept in" she shrugged going back to sipping her coffee.

   I felt hurt at my mother's actions and decided to face time her.
    "Hey honey" she beamed as she picked up the call.

   "Morning mum..why I'm I still at home and not doing girl stuff with you guys" I frowned.

   "Well we wanted to start off early cause of all the things we want to do but   you were enjoying your sleep time with Mr Noles so why not leave you to it" she reasoned.

   "Plus I wanted to see how it would be with only Nat and I, its going great" she said in glee as Nat came into the picture
.
   "Hey girl, don't worry we'll get you something on the way back" she smiled.

   "Okay you guys should have fun" I wished them well.

   "Thanks, we know you would" she winked making my mum laugh and cutting the call.

She better not be trying to steal my mum from me

       25mins later I  was going to my room with our breakfast on a tray. A little breakfast in bed surprise if I do say so myself.

     He was still fast asleep on the bed and its almost noon. I set the food on the table and walked to the bed shaking him lightly.

    "Ash...Ash baby wake up...ashlee...Ash!" I woke up up.