Pin

**************Y/N POV*****************

I slowly walked back to my car where Heather was waiting like an excitable puppy. As soon as she saw my face she jumped out of the car and ran over to hug me. It took me a second to react and hug her back, I was numb. 

I was quiet for the entire ride back. Heather saw me into the house but then had to leave I was alone. 

I turned on the TV, just my luck they were showing re-runs of Supernatural. As soon as I saw his face on screen, the flood gates open and I began to cry. I barely knew this guy but already I felt such a strong connection between us, it was like something out of a movie. I was a mess. I think the fact we hadn't kissed or anything made it so much more real, it wasn't lust, we had a real bond and attraction. I had thrown that away.

I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas which were just a t-shirt and shorts. I pulled the bobble from my hair and shook it out into my natural waves before returning to the sofa with a large glass of wine. 

That's when my phone beeped, Mark had posted on instagram. I didn't want to see it so I turned off my phone.

About an hour later there was a knock at my door. It was late and I wasn't expecting anyone. I tiptoed over to the door. It was times like this I wished I had a peep hole. I opened the door a crack and popped my head round since I wasn't wearing many clothes. As soon as I saw who was stood there I slammed the door. It was Mark.

"Y/N please let me in" he called. 

"Why should I" I called back

"Because it's ridiculous to talk through a wall" he exclaimed "did you not see my instagram post and messages?"

"No I turned off my phone" I explained

"Will you just let me in while you read them before someone sees me" 

"The door isn't locked" I replied as I picked up my phone and turned it on. I heard the door open and close as the notifications began to come through. 

I opened instagram and his post appeared. It was a selfie in front of the airport with the caption 'So my flight got cancelled....someone removed a pin or something'. I also got messages from him saying he was sorry and asking me to respond. 

"You took the pin out" I whispered and then felt his hand on my waist as he moved to stand beside me. 

"I think it's time to talk" he replied, my whole body tingled at his touch. 

"I wanted to talk earlier and you said no" I sighed

"I was hurting" he explained turning me to look at him "You rejected me"

"I was scared" I sighed

"I know sweetheart" he whispered placing a hand under my chin to force me to look at him. His eyes devoured me. 

"You missed your flight?" I asked

"Couldn't be helped" he smirked as his face got closer to mine,

"Mark..." I whispered 

"Shhhh.." he replied as our lips nearly touch.

"We can't" I sighed, hurt flashed across his eyes and before he could react I quickly added "Not here" he seemed to understand and nodded. It was the house I shared with my boyfriend, I couldn't. 

"Come to my hotel?" he asked tucking my hair behind my ear. I nodded and he lead me out to his car once I had grabbed a few things, it was late and I had a feeling I wouldn't be coming home that night. 

We drove in silence, sexual tension fogging the air. He left me in the car as he headed up to his room, we couldn't be seen going in together. 5 minutes later I followed.

I knocked quietly on his door, suddenly nervous. He opened the door and smirked as I stepped in. The room was stunning, it was obviously one of the best suites, the door opened into a living room area with a sofa, TV and dining table with a bedroom and bathroom I presumed coming off it. 

He shut the door behind me, I hadn't moved, my heart was pounding, I reached out for the wall and leaned against it for stability. I heard Mark chuckle as he moved in front of me, virtually no space between us. I couldn't breathe as he placed the back of his hand on my cheek, running 2 fingers down tracing my jaw and neck to my collar bone. His other hand in his trouser pocket, he was so relaxed, the total opposite of me. 

"Are you okay sweetheart you seem nervous" he whispered as his face got closer to mine. 

"Absolutely fine" I squeaked closing my eyes, I felt his lips connect with my collar bone and melted a little as he kissed it softly, leaving a trail of kissed up my neck before nipping my jaw slightly between his teeth making me squeal. He pushed his other hand into the wall, pinning me in.

"You can't make noises like that just yet love" he whispered, voice deep and lustful. My hands were still by my side, I daren't move. He tilted his head to look me in the eyes, noses touching as we both breathed heavily. Our lips we so close to touching, it was driving me insane. 

Then without warning he pulled away and began walking towards to sofa. 

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked, mischief in his tone. I was still pressed against the wall, unable to compose myself. I tried to speak but nothing came out. So I took and deep breath, swallowed hard and tried again. 

"Just water please" I managed to say "and what the fuck was that" I eventually made it to the sofa, glad to be able to sit, it wouldn't be so obvious that my knees were shaking. 

**********************

Hey guys, love this chapter, let me know what you think.

lots of love xxx