Mi Amor,

When I first met you your heart belonged to someone else. Remember her? I do, because when I first saw you both together the smallest hint of jealousy had crept into my mind. You both looked so happy where as I knew with my boyfriend (now ex) that we had been fighting the night before, yet, kissing each other like it had never happened. It was this that had caused me to look so hopelessly at you as if you could somehow sense my distress and save me. As you hugged her I felt almost a longing to be hugged that way knowing full well I wouldn't. That's when you looked at me, when we first made eye contact I froze and turned away first. Your eyes are beautiful Mi Amor. Over the course of me seeing you they were dark green, soft green, hazel, and if the sun hit them right I'd say a goldish brown. Magical they are, but very vulnerable. They'd give you away if someone would be paying attention. I was being watched however. I could feel his jealousy through the way he'd wrap an arm around me and squeeze. The way he'd kiss me was different In front of you, almost as if it was a competition. I wasn't supposed to talk to you but I guess I was always fond of breaking the rules. Maybe it was because of the shivers I'd get if I accidentally touched you, the ones that ran all the way through my body. You interested me. I wanted to figure you out...that's all I never meant for this to happen.

~ Your Fire