Chapter 2: The Family

Suri POV

When I woke up I was still in Mikey's arms, but we weren't outside anymore. We were in.. I don't know where. It looked like a house, with a living room, kitchen, everything.

"This is our home." Mikey whispered, I nodded and continued to look around, when I shifted my body I felt a piece of glass shift and I hissed in pain.

The four looked at me and I looked away. I didn't want them to see me in pain. It was embarrassing.

"We need to get her medical attention. Bring her to my lab Mikey." Purple said leading the way.

L-Lab?? I don't want to go! My body stiffened and I froze. M-maybe it won't be bad. I'm trusting them. They did save me after all.

We walked in and it looked like some kind of laboratory and doctor's office mushed together. Mikey sat me down on a small bed table and smiled at me, making funny faces. I couldn't resist but I smiled a little. Just a little.

"Okay, Mikey, Leo, make sure... she's... okay and comfortable. Raph, try not to scare her." Red rolled his eyes. I looked at my other side and there was Blue, or Leo?

What were they going to do? It can't be that bad... could it? I turned my attention back at Purple as he brought over a tray of medical tools and held a small syringe with a clear liquid inside. My body straightened and stiffened and I scooted back, when I felt Leo's hand rest on my shoulder.

"It's okay, this is going to make sure you don't feel anything." Leo told me calmly.

"Just stay still and it wont hurt as much... Hopefully."

No no no

When purple turned towards me I let out a small gasp and my entire body started shaking. I made eye contact with Raph and then I looked at purple who was about to take my arm in his hand, I felt my chest pounding and sweating bullets. I quickly hastily grabbed the medicale tray and went for a swing at his head when Raph grabbed it and flung it back.

"Not this time." He barked, but just as I tried to run away he and Leo grabbed both my arms and pinned me on the table.

My legs kicking and my body struggling to escape. Mikey came and held my legs down.

"Donnie!" Raph shouted as he hurried over with the syringe.

I gained control of my tail and tried smacking him away and at all four of them to let me go. But it wasn't enough, because I felt the sharp prick against my skin.

"No no no no no!! Let me go! Leave me alone! I wanna go home! I wanna go home..." I said tiredly before everything started to go dark and then black.

No POV

The four brothers loosened their grip and let go of the tiny girl. Whose chest softly rose and fell as she had been swallowed in dreamland.

"Well... That was a journey." Mikey exhaled, feeling bad for the nameless girl.

"Yeah, needles not her thing." Raph crossed his arms staring at Suri.

"Its more than just fear Raph. Its Trauma." Don explained while picking up the implements from the ground.

"Well while she's asleep I'm going to call April." Leo said while leaving the room.