Part Five

Lucy put up the missing paper on the window of the store, still worried to death. Her and Benny haven't spoken ever since the day before. She refused to even look at him.

"We'll find him soon Wildstyle. He might have just gotten lost or something" Mayhem reassured.

Lucy sighed. "I hope so.." she sighed. Lucy had tried texting him and calling but it said he was out of service.

"What if something bad happened? Like he got kidnapped or is hurt?" She asked. Mayhem sighed. "Don't worry. Our troops are looking. Queen whatevra wa'nabi is as worried as you are about him." She said.

Lucy sighed. "I just hope he's found soon." She said.

Emmet was sitting down in front of the window, staring at the stars. Rex was controlling the ship, looking very tired. "Hey, do you think I was being irrational?" He asked Rex, feeling nervous. Rex looked over.

"Overreacting? I would've master destroy punched the ground below them. You didn't overreact." He said.

Emmet chuckled. "I really wanted to do that." He admitted. Rex looked over. "Oh?" He asked. Emmet nodded. "Every once in a while I would go to the forest and practice on trees. It's fun. And feels good." He said.

Rex nodded. "Yeah. It's like a stress reliever." He said. "I'm sure you've had a lot of stress." He said.

Emmet nodded. "Yeah... Heh." He looked at the stars. "Hey, isn't there an abandoned planet somewhere near here?" He asked.

Rex nodded. "Yeah, but it's pretty boring there. Useless really." He said. Emmet smiled. "Let's go practice master destruction there!" He said excitedly. Rex smiled. "Now that's what I'm talking about. Let's go!"

They flew the ship to the abandoned planet.

They landed and Rex hopped off and stretched. "Ah! Feels nice to be on a planet again." He said. Emmet nodded. He walked away from rex and then closed his eyes.

Rex watched, curious.

"Lucy read my letters without asking... Benny hurt her... Lucy hit me..." He muttered. Then he jumped up and smashed into the ground, cracking the rocky planets surface, causing him to trip and fall.

Rex stared. "Woah kid! You made a crater!" He exclaimed. Emmet looked up and smiled at the compliment.

"Watch this." Rex jumped up and smashed into the ground, making a crater wider than emmets.

Emmet laughed. "I can beat that!" He exclaimed. Rex lifted a brow. "Oh? Show me then kiddo!" He said.

Emmet readied himself. "Remember what they said about you. What they did to you." Rex said.

Emmet nodded and felt himself begin to boil. "They're hurting you even though you don't deserve it! Show me you don't deserve it kid!" Rex exclaimed.

Emmet yelled and punched the ground. Rock flew everywhere, and the entire planet shook. Rex stared.

"Jeez! That was.. amazing!!" He exclaimed, running over to Emmet and messing with his hair. "That was the most powerful destruction punch I've ever seen!" He exclaimed.

Mayhem stopped putting up posters for a moment to answer a message. "Dear gosh! I have to go! Good luck!" She exclaimed. Lucy looked over. "Wait, what's going on?" She asked.

Mayhem put her phone away. "The queen requests you not know. But.. you should know considering the information I just received."