Part Six

Rex looked up and saw ships in the air. "Oh no, Emmet get to my ship now" he said. Emmet looked over. "What's going on?" He asked.

Rex frowned. "Go! And escape from here!" He pushed him away. Emmet did as told and got on the ship. Emmet turned the ship on and began to fly, but was immediately shot down.

"Ah!! What now?!" He stared, Cobra running around trying to figure out what to do. Emmet ran outside to see Rex being surrounded.

Emmet jumped in front of Rex. "Wait!! He's innocent! Don't hurt him!" Emmet yelled. Mayhem pulled off her helmet.

"Emmet? What are you doing with him?" She asked.

Emmet frowned. "I ran away! I was scared, and Rex was here for me! So I went with him." He said.

Mayhem frowned. "And what caused the planet to shake?" She asked. Emmet looked down. "it was-" "ME!" Rex interrupted.

"No it-" rex put his hand on emmets mouth. "And I kidnapped Emmet! And if you don't bring him back home I'll destroy the universe again! Another armomageddon!" He threatened.

Emmet moved his hand. "What are you doing?" He asked. Rex ignored him. Mayhem frowned. "Arrest them both. I want the story." She said. Emmet and Rex were both beamed up and unable to move.

"Rex!!!" Emmet shouted. "It's ok kid! You'll get out of this!" He exclaimed. "What about you!?" Emmet asked. Rex was silent. They were put in separate ships and released.

Emmet yelled. "Let me and Rex go! I'll master destroy this ship! Let us go!!" He exclaimed. Mayhem was piloting his ship.

"You can't. It's kraggled together so it won't be broken." She insisted. Emmet began to punch the wall. "No no!! Let me go!" It wasn't budging.

Mayhem turned around to Emmet, who was in tears now. "What happened to you?" She asked. Emmet looked over.

He was silent then looked up. "I don't know." He said, sitting down in the back of the ship. He curled up and began to cry.

Mayhem sighed and looked forward.

The queen looked down at Rex and Emmet, quite surprised. "You two need to stop trying to save each other and tell me what is going on!" She exclaimed.

Emmet looked down. Rex looked up and sighed. "I just so happened to be on the planet when Emmet ran away, and he asked me to go with him. We went to go relieve some stress by master punching the ground of the abandoned planet and he punched so hard that it made the planet vibrate. Which is pretty impressive if you ask me." He said.

The queen frowned. "Well. Rex, you were already a fugitive before, but Emmet also nearly destroyed the planet and that cannot go unpunished." She said.

Emmet looked up, and teared up. Rex growled. "No! You can't! Let him go!!" He demanded. The queen frowned. "I'm sorry. It's how the law works." She said. "Bring em to the dungeon." She demanded, shooing them off.

Emmet and Rex struggled, but were thrown into cells beside each other. They were the only people there.

Emmet began to cry. "I'm sorry rex! This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me!" He sobbed. Rex sighed. "No... Everything was my fault in the first place. I made you nearly destroy the Galaxy, I nearly ruined everything for you and me, all because of my selfishness. I'm sorry Emmet. I should be the one to apologise." He said.

"But it doesn't matter now that we're in jail." Rex said. Emmet nodded, and sniffed.