bonus chapter!

Rex woke up in a garden. It was dark. Roses were all over the place, and there were green gemstones everywhere.

Rex recognized where he was, but didn't know how.

Rex looked around until he saw a light appear in front of him.

Vitruvius walked up to rex, and looked up to him. Rex smiled and a tear slid down his cheek.

Vitruvius smiled and closed his eyes. "Emmet. Or, rex. You've done well. You've reconstructed yourself. You've become better." He said.

Rex smiled. "I did my best." He said. Vitruvius chuckled. "You always do. Please never stop doing your best my boy." He said.

Rex nodded. "I promise I won't." He said. Vitruvius then bopped rex on the head with his scepter. "Ow!" Rex exclaimed.

"But next time don't nearly get yourself killed in the process! I know you value others over yourself but remember you are just as important!" He repremanded.

Rex held his head. "Yes sir, sorry." He said. Vitruvius smiled again. "Good. I will see you in the next life my boy." Vitruvius began to turn into pure light.

Rex watched and cried, knowing this was he last he'd see of him.

"Always remember, that you are as important as any other. Take care of yourself Brickowski." He said, before he disappeared completely. The garden was once again dark, and all that was left of Vitruvius was a single green rose. Rex picked it up and sighed.

"I'll miss you old man."