Chapter 2

YAMILETS POV

We entered Tina's apartment. I removed the cloak and laughed. Newt laughed as well

"Had fun In There you two?" Asked Jacob

I rolled my eyes.

"You're silly you know that.."

I felt a slight tickle as I see the bowtruckle.

"Newt.. is this Pickett? You still kept him?"

My eyes began to tear up. Pickett meant so much to me since I was in hogwarts. I didn't know Newt kept him. I wipe a tear.

"Hey Pickey Pocket." I giggled

Pickett looked at her and did a raspberry. I giggled again and wiped the tear. I sat down on the couch and talked to Pickett. He was just telling me what was going on through the years he was with Newt.

"Hi sweetie I'm Queenie ! Aren't you hungry ?"

I looked to see a gorgeous woman. I smiled

"Yes of course."

*after Meals*

I sat on the floor in some Gryffindor pjs.

"Really?" I heard a voice say

I look to see Newt. Jacob was reading a book.

"Excuse me ?"

"Gryffindor pajamas ?"

I growled. I quickly jumped in to the bed both my legs on the side of his waist.

"Listen here you Hufflepuff! " I giggled

I heard the doorknob turn. I quickly grabbed my invisibility cloak and put it over.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Asked Tina

Newt just stood there sitting up. Cause if he moved that meant I would too..

"Well I brought hot cocoa." She said

I heard the door close and footsteps. I remove the cloak I then fall back. I then sat up again. I placed my hands on his shoulders. I went closer to his ear.

"Remember you gotta treat his wound."

Newt smiled slightly. I quickly got off and Jumped. Newt took off his blanket, and opened his case and I went in first. Then he did.

"Oh newt ! This is marvelous that's a thunderbird."

I started to get closer. The thunderbird sniffed me and flapped its wings.

"Hey! I remember you!"

This was the Thunderbird that we met when me and Newt became friends.

"He remembered me when I found him chained up." Said Newt

My smile frowned. I went closer and hugged the thunderbird.

"What's his name ?

"Frank."

I blushed.