PROLOGUE

EARTH

"Thank you so much sir!"

"No prob Miss. Kamukura, it is a great choice to have you promoted"

After shaking the president's hand, I hurriedly walked out of the company. I was very excited to tell my family about the great news.

I was humming while walking down the slippery alley, it was a shortcut through home. Although this dark alley seems dangerous, no crimes had been reported here so I guess it's safe. Truth is this is my first time walking through here, but I was really excited to fill up my family the good news. With that topic in my head, I got more excited and hurried my steps. But, little did I know, that only 10 steps was left for me to live.

As I passed by the corner of a building, something suddenly emerges from the dark and something silver shined a bit my eyes. Like how in tv dramas, it was like time stopped and slows motion. Slowly, as my eyes grew wide, the strangers hand with a knife stabbed my abdomen, I coughed blood and slowly the pain takes in my body. I collapsed in my knees and like a crazy lunatic, the killer stabbed me in my heart again. More blood spluttered and my body was full of blood. When the killer removed the knife, with blurry eyes, I looked to the face of the filthy stranger in my eyes. His face that was grinning back then, suddenly fades. His face showed confusion and later on, he realized he had killed the wrong person. Fear crossed his eyes and that was the last time as my conciousness fades.

That was my last memories before I woke up on a strange room filled with royal red and blue with gold theme. I was laying on a princess like queen sized bed. The room was like the penthouses on my world before but it was tinged with british designs. It was like a royalty penthouse. The funny thing was that wherever I found a door or window, a looped hallway always welcomed me leading always back to the room.

And here was a very shocking fact I had discovered and still doubted. As I was passing by the bathroom, a full sized royal mirror caught my eye, and it wasn't the intricate designs of the frame that caught me, it was the person on the mirror. My eyes widened as I walked near the mirror and watch how the reflection followed my every actions. It was then that I realized that the girl in the mirror was me. My once frizzy office hair turned into silky white strands, my rough dry skin was now as white as snow and was smooth as milk, my common black eyes turned into beautiful ruby garnet jewels, I had white long lashes and a petite body which would definitely grow as a lovely maiden lastly I had blossom pink pouty lips.

Oh my Gosh!! What happened to me?! Was this one of those novels I had read that I reincarnated into another world?? Omo, then I must learn everything about this world!! Before it's too late!!!

*****