CHAPTER 1

Reincarnated~

So, let us rewind...

You see, as I was panicking about what has happened to me, suddenly the reflection on the mirror talked, I was at first about to faint but it snapped it's fingers and oddly, I calmed down.

The reflection that was talking introduced as a demi god, said it was sent by kami-sama to explain everything to me.

And to clear your minds, I was reincarnated in this new world as a 15 year old and for the past three years I had been studying and practicing magic that seems to exist in this world. I read more than millions of books thanks to the time space ring that I had wherein in the ring time moves so very slow. I got this ring from a mini jewelry box beside the mirror, it really caught my attention and it is crafted with silver moonstones and a weird powerful blue gem at the top almost like a diamond, it had intricate and beautiful designs over it, to get in, I have to say a spell and only I can open it. I read history, politics, history of magic, all spells, classes, alchemy, in short all about this world.

There are nine class rankings here,
apprentice
•knight
•mage
•sorcerer
•priest
•bishop
•ancient
holy
•divine
Though there are some who do not posses any Magi inside them and live as muggles or ordinaries and depend on what the kingdom has for them, some are treated slaves and scums.

And each ranking has three  levels, before you level to another class
•S
•SS
•SSS

Magi- is what the people in this world call the natural magical energies that flow within a person and the environment.

According to my investigations too, apparently, I am in an otome game world, of all the worlds, an otome. The game is called ~Sweet Kingdoms Fantasy~ in a medieval period. But seriously why are there modern things in a millenia ago? Like there is a toilet and a sink, and don't forget the shower in here. But anyway, I have played this game before. There are two heroines in the game, Claret and Rein, wherein they all get the capture targets hearts and choose among them on who they want to live forever. There are 6 capture targets, the prince of the country, the sons of the four dukes of the kingdom and one a soon great general in the history. The plot was that the two of them, as usual had rare light magic and unique skills, nit to mention beauty and the four kingdoms were interested in them. As well as the Dark King and Dark Prince, who plans to war to take the two heroines and marry them. And like all otome games, there will always be a villainess, three of them, namely Vanessa, Jess and Kiara who plans to help the Dark King and Prince in exchange for their love from the capture targets.

And,my role in this world, actually is none.

I have no roles, I'm free, I do what I like, and that is what I am thankful for. But, it isn't as easy as that. Kuro, kami-sama's demi god told me that if the war continues and if the Dark wins, the world will crumble and disappear. So, in short, he wants me to involve myself in the mess and make sure to not make this world disappear. And I seconded, because first of all this will be my new world, my new home, and I'll gladly be a care taker of it. Second, I am very curious about this world, and lastly, I will die in boredom if I will not do anything.

But before all of that, let's not forget I am still in a body of a fifteen year old, although I was 26 when I died. Three years had passed in this world and I am currently the same age as the characters of the game. For another three years, I will be mastering my magic and I am currently undergoing a training lesson from hell, like literally, day by day hellish workouts to build endurance and stamina together with Kuro, and he is one hell strict of a teacher. I am currently a level SSS Priest. I need to cultivate and break down levels. A year later, the coming of age ceremony will be held on the Eastern Kingdom. And, since I will die with boredom here, I decided to attend it on disguise. Well, I am quite well awared that I am an op, a glitch and a cheat. =w=

So, one year of cultivation and a visit to hell again it is.

******