CHAPTER 11

Victoire Lands~

"Kin I love the design. You should make it right away! I can't wait to see it."

By the way, I just met the other two persons Mr. Russ brought in the house. All in all they are Violet my personal glam artist, Liz and Aya my personal maids, Kin our landscape architect, Luigi the master chef and Mr. Russ who helps me in managing everything. I don't even know where he found all of them but oh well, I'm so glad they're here. Kinda lessens the burdens on what to do.

"Right away my lady!"Kin

The six of us were standing in front of the mansion. We finally found a decent place to settle the big house. A wide opening surrounded by the forest here on the east.

We all stared at Kin as he stood a few feet away from us and then he breathed in and out before he snapped his fingers. And  wow! Just wow! As he snapped his fingers it was like magic! I mean it is magic!..uhh Anyway the once clearing is now filled with a huge garden around the house with beautiful flowers and bushes and resting areas while in front of the house, a large fountain sits with a pretty angel holding a circular lily logo with wings on each side. And then the large gates and walls completed the look with the brick road which circled the fountain.

"O.M.G! That's amazing! It's so beautiful".

"I'm glad you like it my lady",he said with a sheepish smile.

"Like it? I love it! Now the house looks more beautiful inside and out."

"Great job Kinston", Mr. Russ.

"Thank you, sir!"

The others were now roaming around and appreciating the landscape. This is really amazing, like I can't believe I'm living in a house this Big!

I sighed thinking back about my cheap looking apartment that rents almost half of my pay. Oh to hell with that apartment! Let's forget about that, and the fact that I haven't paid rent for two months before I died.

I startled when Mr. Russ, my father now, tapped me on the shoulder.

"Oh! Sorry. I was lost with my thoughts, you were saying?"

"Well Kinston has done a great job as we have seen, so I think maybe we should assign him on building the small village that we planned to build a few yards away from here."

"Of course f-father, that would be great. He specializes about those things anyway. Just a few more things to do and Victoire Lands would be finished."

He nodded and we surveyed the area one last time before we entered the house and had a little feast together with Luigi's heaven sent dishes  before tucking in for the night.

*****