CHAPTER 7

Travelling the country~

"Okay bella, I am ready!"

I squealed as I dressed myself with modern aged clothes. Magic creation is the best, I created a white long sleeved blazer with golden buttons and a white plated skirt above my knees, I matched it up with black knee socks and white knee boots. My very long hair was tied to a high ponytail and a digital camera was hanged on my neck. I look like going to travel, cause I really am.

I packed all food, clothes, money and other things necessary for travelling in my space satchel. Ehem, as you are wondering, I am visiting all places around the country in just a day!(\*0*/)

Bella will be coming with me, she transformed into a fluffy white kitten, she always stays on my shoulders.

"Someone's excited..."

Oh, right, bella can talk too! Crazy right? Anyway I sprayed Victoire perfume, my own made, it smells like lily and sakura. I then snapped my fingers and a purple portal appeared and bella as cute as my palms rested on my right shoulder. Ahh, so cute.

I arrived at the Southern Kingdom, there are four kingdoms in this country, southern, northern, western and eastern kingdoms, but if you add the dark kingdom on the dark valleys, there are five.

I looked around and noticed the portal I went in was connected to an alley. Shucks, memories of how I died suddenly appeared and I shook those thoughts off.  Anyway, I coated myself with oblivion cloak. It's a cloak I made that even though I am in a crowd, no one notices me and I look like just invisible to them, not unless the user talks first to someone. I just studied how magic works in this world and it depends on how creative and imaginative you are in how you make magic. Unsurprisingly, still as a mob glitch, I came from a world full of imaginations, thoughts, technology and creation, so, Anything I can think of, I just picture it and with my creation magic, viola! It just happens, especially I really wanna try all those spells and skills of the animes I watched in my past life, that would be very exciting. But first, let's not forget I am to travel today, so let us not waste time and go!!

I hurriedly walked through the alley and I was greeted by a busy street of merchants and sellers shouting prices and many different people chattering and hooves clacking everywhere. Despite the busy and noisy surrounding, the place still looks pretty and fashionable. The brick pathways and beautiful buildings looked good. A fountain was at the center and a circle clearing. As I looked around I found the Southern Hall and I quickly went in. I was super excited. I looked for the staff and when I found one I asked her where I can find a map of the country.

"You can find one at the right hallway of the building Miss it is posted at the wall and covered by glass, I hope I gave what you needed?",the girl said staring at me.

I smiled brightly and thanked her. I went to the place where she said and true there was a huge map with a glass frame hanged on the wall. Hmm, great! Let's start by at the Southern Mansion, I flicked my fingers and as a blue light scanned the map, a duplicate appeared in my hands and a small one compared to it. I placed it inside my satchel and happily skipped outside.

I rode a carriage and tipped him some gold cause I was in a good mood.

"My lady, this is not necessary, a lowly trash like me doesn't deserve this big amount"the old man said almost tearing up.

I really have a soft side for poor people.

"It's fine mister, I think you deserve the coin for your hard work today, keep it, for your family",I said with a sincere smile.

"Thank you so much my lady, I don't know how to thank you, thank you so much I am very grateful for your kindness, this is my very first time to meet a humble noble like you" the old man said in tears.

I tapped his back for a while and later on bid farewell and proceeded inside the mansion. As I walked the high stairs, I can't help but to gape at the very beautiful architecture in front of me. A beautiful mansion stood there, high and mighty, just looking outside this grand home I don't know how to respond when I can take a look on what's inside.

The mansion looked like a mini castle with many designs carved on the pillars and wall edges, the big wooden double doors were a fortune and when I finally stepped inside, I am utterly speechless on what I saw.

The whole house was themed for royalty. Blue, red and golden colors with colored polished floors. Many servants lined the side and many nobles were happily venturing the mansion. As I can't wait to get inside, I was supposed to get in when someone suddenly bumped me at the back and I fell forward. But as time went slow, I closed my eyes to feel the hard floor when a hand went to my back and supported me so I won't fall. As I was shocked of how fast things went, I slowly opened my eyes and it literally went wide when I saw a greek god's face very close to me.

"Hi gorgeous, we meet again.."he said and suddenly smirked.

I was again, blushing like a red tomato, and memories of our last meeting flashed my mind. Oh damn, why did he look more handsome than before?

"Thank you for complementing my looks again babe", he said and smiled brightly.

I was steaming hot and if this was an anime, smoke would probably come out of my head. I feel like my nose is gonna bleed, damn this jerk.

*****