CHAPTER 2

Coming of age prt. 1~

One year later

"Ooohhhmp..."

I stretched and flexed my body as I got out of the space ring, in the ring I spent 10 years but it's just a year in here. I feel like I've aged and became young again.

After doing all my rituals, I hurried to the walk in closet and rummaged through the dresses. I searched for a simple one and a white lace wavy dress caught my eye. It was made with fine material and flowed to the floor like light. It was a gorgeous dress, I fitted myself through magic and surprisingly it fits me well. My body matured slowly and at sixteen, I can say my curves are to be envied. My dress complemented my body and hair. As for my hair, I summoned light pixies and they always love to braid my hair. They let my beautiful hair flow freely at the back and did their magic. Once all was done, I looked at the mirror and awed at what I saw.

I was like a princess. It was like I was naturally gleaming, but thanks to the light pixies. After I fancied my face with only lipgloss to gloss my already rose lips, I slipped on a beautiful sandal that shined like jewels. You might be wondering. The comoming of age ceremony was to be held at the Central City, the heart of the continent. Meaning, all of the coming of age ladies of all four kingdoms, may it be noble or commoner are to come. All royal and noble families also commoners come too. This also serves as the day some nobles and dukes arrange marriages for their sons and daughters.

Well, I am all done. Well, I was forgetting something. Oh, right, this room, my home, is also a glitch. Basically, this house is nowhere to be found. Only I can get in and out or invite someone. So I used my magic in a snap of my fingers I was inside a white carriage which is also my magic. My main magic is memory magic. I can make all things in my mind happen, still a glitch huh?

Oh and by the way, I am now currently a level SS Ancient. As my level grows, the harder it gets to break through the rankings. But I am proud to be an ancient now, I can already do forbidden spells.

****

Two hours past and finally, the hooves of the horses grew and I peaked to see many carriages going in and out. Some fancy and other simple. My carriage that seemed to glow rounded the fountain and stopped at the front of the stairs and large double doors. Just right here I can already hear the orchestra and people chattering. Before I got out, I hid my aura and lowered it to make it look like level S sorcerer and applied normal magic in me to not make me stand out the crowd. This will be my first time on a large crowd. Not to mention my first time to encounter people.

I do hope that I don't encounter any of the characters.