CHAPTER 6

Into the Space Ring~

I watched as the SSS ancient tauro boss screeched in pain. It's eyes tearing blood and struggling in pain at the ruin's floor.

I smirked like a devil and turned around to leave. I am in the space ring for 20 years or 2 years outside the ring. The amazing thing is that, as a glitch mob, my ranking level is infinite. Meaning I only grow stronger days by days, surpassing SSS divine ranking level. In short, I am an op. In just those years I feel like I've reached the Mr. Stranger's level who is super powerful. But the sad thing is, I am very sure in those years, he has also grew more stronger. =______=

I teleported out the falling ruins and Bella, who is now an SSS Divine Beast appeared beside me. Bella evolved too in the space ring, now, she can shapeshift and is a loyal comrade to me. I jumped to ride her back and she transformed into a blue fired phoenix. I am really awed by how beautiful she looks on any shape shifts she does. And by the way, her flames doesn't burn me, only those who she trusts will not be burned by her flame.

Bella flew to the sky with amazing speed, soaring above the amazing landscapes below us. In the space ring, there are special places in here, the Crestrial Kingdom, where all magical creatures belong, pixies, fairies, elves, dwarves, hobgoblins, etc. Then there is also Mt. Divine where the only last five dragons resides, all having unique and beautiful characteristics, by the way, Bella can transform into a dragon too, she looks like a heavenly dragon, white, silver and golden scales, still blue flames. Holy springs, located beneath Mt. Divine, it's water can heal any injury critical or major but cannot bring someone back to life. If you want to bring someone back to life, it is said that you should kill a dragon and something appears after you kill it, that thing can bring someone back to life. Then the last, there's the Cave of wonders, I've been there, that's where I met Bella. She is the spiritual princess and her mother agreed to let her join me. Inside the cave are different kinds of spiritual creatures, all in different shapes and sizes, what's special about the cave too is that color crystals naturally grow inside. Color crystals are like gems with different color and sizes, red is for boosting power, blue for speed, green is healing, yellow is for luck, purple is for increasing rank level, and other crystals are a combined color, combined specialties.

Bella flew over to Crestria, Crestrial Kingdom's palace. I was on a mission of killing that beast. He and his minions were scaring the travellers and merchants passing near the ruins. I immediately made my way to the throne room to meet the King and Queen. As I pushed open the golden double door, I walked through the polished marble floor and kneeled in front of the throne.

"Your majesties, I have successfully killed the Tauro beast as you have requested"

"Thank you dear, you have been a very loyal, hardworking and trusted person of ours, we do not know how to thank you of how you do so much for us",the Queen said.

"That is right, hmmm, perhaps dear, you should go back to the outside world, you are turning eighteen the next day, the academy will be starting soon. It is such a waste to live your life doing missions and travelling by yourself isn't it? You should go and make friends and live your life while still young", the King said too.

"Very well your majesties, I do suppose I need to socialize more with people too, I shall leave at dawn, I will miss this place, I am not sure if I can visit often"

"That's alright dear, have fun, I do hope you also find someone who you'll treasure and love you someday, you are such a lovely girl, right hon?"

The Queen said as she leaned on the King's chest and the King looked lovingly at her. Uhhh.. I do hope that someday is still far away.

I bowed once again and left Crestria with Bella, together with a light crystal, it was a gift from his majesties for killing the beast and another a legendary light magic wand, this can be handy, it was their gift for my birthday.

For the rest of the day, we roamed the space ring one last time before going home to Royal Penthouse, it's what I named my home.

******