CHAPTER 3

Coming of age ceremony prt.2~

When all of my last minute preparations were done, the chauffer opened the carriage door and slowly, I got out of the carriage. I stepped my right foot out of the carriage and all people, like, I mean all, stared at my foot. Uhmm, you do know that's funny right?

After I balanced my right, I slowly descended and like time stopped, everyone just stared at me. Alright, did I do something wrong?

With cheeks a tinged of red, I composed myself and walked towards the big double doors. Still feeling awkward by the people's stares. Once I was in front of the double doors, I lined up with others and waited for the door man to say my name. After a Duke's family in front of me which gratefully did not notice me, I was next to be announced. Come to think of it, what family am I dude? Anyway, just make it up.

"Lady Lillie Victoire, from the house of Victoire"

As the doorman says that with a confused expression like, where is that house? And like everyone was paying attention, they too are curious what the hell is house Victoire? I slowly entered the room and like predicted, many people where in here. Royals from other countries are here, as well as dukes and many others. But what I am wondering is that, why are they all straing at me? I spotted the two heroines on the buffet table and the capture targets gang chatting, thankfully they did not notice me.

As I descended, fortunately, next people to enter were a royal family, one of the capture targets named Dean's family. The attention was converted to them and people whispered and gossiped about how their daughters should marry the son.

And I as a free bird, I slipped through the crowd and made my way to the second floor balcony, where I had a good view of the whole ballroom and a refreshing breeze of the cold night.
Like an owl, I searched the whole ballroom to see all the characters I am about to encounter. The two heroines, with their noticeable two fairy pixies one of each, which can only be seen by high level ranked person, caught many people's eye. The kings, queens, prince and princesses wide eyed and of course like the game, they were summoned secretly. It's been ages since they saw light magic users so I guess their talking now about how they should accept to school at Royal Academy with no expenses and they will be all too humble and kind. I can see how all the three villainess showed envy in their eyes.

Hmm, I guess this night will be boring.

Just as I was thinking that, suddenly I felt a very strong presence behind me, much more a hundred times stronger than me. What the? Is he a glitch too?

*****

To be continued...