CHAPTER 10

Father~

I woke up at the sound of a bell. Squinting my eyes I saw Butler R holding a bell at his right and a clock at the left.

"Goodmorning lady Lillie. It's 7 o'clock. Time to get up and be ready for the day."

I groaned as I sat up. My eyes still closed. I was half asleep when a loud ring of the bell woke me up again. Demn that bell.

"Okay I'm up."

I yawned as I entered the bathroom and did my rituals. When I got out in my white fluffy robe I was surprised to see the violet dresses woman and two maids in the room.

"My Lady! I am Violet your personal fashion artist. You can call me Vi! Oh and these are Aya and Liz."

"At your service master Lillie" They said in unison.

"Uhm okay...?"I said my brain still spacing out.

"Mr Russ told me to prepare you and meet him at the meeting room for an important discussion."

Huh?

"Who's Mr Russ??"

Brain come back in here now. I need my sanity back.

"Oh! Butler Russ?"

Ohh so he has a name? Oh well Butler R or Russ they're still the same with a letter R right?

Anyways Vi picked a dress for me and Aya and Liz helped me in wearing it. After Vi styled my hair with a beautiful and neat braid. I thought she was done but she twirled it and turned it to a bun. Oh I never really get those things. After awhile they were done and I gazed at myself. I wore a white sleeved dress and over it a black vested dress. Heeled boots and I was done!

"Hmm great job guys"

They smiled brightly at my comment as they looked at me adoringly. Whews these people are creeping me out. A faint voice of a yawn caught my attention.

"Ohh! What is that!"Vi

"Oh that's Bella. My cat"

"Cute little thing~ why don't you go ahead and meet Mr Russ as we take your cat for a bath?"

'Huh?'

Bella's eyes were half closed still not fully awake just like me. Poor Bella she would be treated like a pet by those people. Their eyes twinkled and their hands oggly waiting to touch her. Bwahahahaha~

I skipped out of the room and headed to the meeting room. I wonder what important matter we were gonna be talking about.

*****

"Lady Lillie, come take a seat"

We were both inside an office room with mahogany tables and furnitures. Mr. Russ was seriously sitting across me his hands crossed.

"So we have a slight problem my lady"

"Oh.. What is it?"

"Umm.. Long story short, as you were out yesterday travelling, someone named Kuro told me everything. You taking part in saving this world. He told me all of your harsh training these past years inside a world ring. To think you'd undergo those in such a young age, I am amazed at such bravery"he stopped. Wiping his tears as he sobbed.

Gee don't be so emotional Mr. Russ.

"Therefore I have decided to help my lady. A week from now, you will be attending Royal Academy. The best school for all who have Magi. To fight the Dark people, we would need more help! And most royals and nobles enroll their children there. It's a great opportunity to make acquiantance for possible allies"

"Hmm.. good thinking. That would be a plan. We would need an army if we war with the dark people"

Wow this is so going off the plot in the otome game. It was supposed to be a simple harem story with a touch of fantasy in it. And now me preparing for a battle with the Dark which isn't supposed to be in the plot. This is what I am very confused of. Am I really reincarnated in the game?

"Ehem..miss?"

I was deep in thoughts that I almost forgot Mr. Russ's presence.

"Oh! Yes? What is it?"

"Umm so as I was saying, you would be interacting more of the world outside Victoire mansion. And therefore people would be suspicious of our history and all of that. Therefore the only solution is for you to transfer Victoire mansion in an exact location on the map."

"Ooh I see. I will transfer it in  somewhere they never thought it could be."

"Yes yes, and while you're away, I will do my best in finding help with my long lost friends. It would also be helpful if we build a small village with us managing it. It would give us the impression of a noble house so you can easily get in of Royal Academy."

"I never knew you were a great strategist Mr. Russ. I'm glad I met you as an ally now. ah~"

He gave me a smile and I did too. But then he was back to serious mode.

"I forgot we also have a slight problem"

"Eh another?"

"Yes. As you make your existence present in the world. They would ask whose daughter are you. So our problem would be you having no parents."

I slumped my head down and sighed. Right. It just made me reminisce of my mom on earth. Her care and affection for me. In this world, I was reincarnated without parents. Inside a big mansion without any signs of who were living in here. That made me think of who really is this body I am reincarnated to. Anyway back to the topic, I would find out about my real identity sooner or later.

"I have an awesome idea Mr. Russ!"

"...awesome?"him

"That's the only problem we have for now right?"

He nodded still with a questioning face.

"Then..why don't you be my father Mr. Russ?"

His eyes popped and his jaw dropped.

*****

Sorry for late UD >=<

Thanks for reading!

Vote comment and follow me hehe '°-°